Out of service for another two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of service for another two weeks

sorry to announce, that i will not be returning to thievery for two weeks. Ever since i came back ive been having problems with thievery running smooth for more than 3 consecutive games, and it finally came to a fatal halt when thievery crashed and now won't let me back in. It says somthing about a corrupted file. Thus i need to reinstall ut, but i don't have the disc, and neither does wallmart, or kmart :x , so ive ordered it online and it will be here in 14 days. So see you all then

Happy Thiefin

T13x
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

I can put an 'acquired' copy of ut+nodeltapatch up on ftp somewhere if you like. In fact it would be even easier if you just had a look at sharereactor.com for a copy of ut goty edition . Assuming that you have cable/dsl, you will only be rid of us for 2 days at the longest :grin: rather than 14.

Comment

well, to tell you the truth i already have a downloaded copy of ut on a cd . Its actually a zip file, and it installs allright, but when i tried and upgrade to the 436 patch to run thievery, it asks for the ut disc. When i insert the one with the zip file on it, it doesn't work. Ive even tried unzipping the file, and burning all that to cd and insterting it, and it doesn't work
      "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Unzip it, then when it asks for the cd point it to where you unzipped it to.
        Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Hmm this is gay... Come on T13 get in running NOW!!!
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

yep, timmy. u need to unzip that and then burn on cd.
            A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
            Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

No, no you don't.

Simply download the 436 nodeltapatch. It's a larger patch that you should be able to find quite easily. If you can't I'll find it for ya.
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

i know timmy you are the coolest jason liptak look alike ever :grin:
                  I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                    well, to tell you the truth i already have a downloaded copy of ut on a cd . Its actually a zip file, and it installs allright, but when i tried and upgrade to the 436 patch to run thievery, it asks for the ut disc. When i insert the one with the zip file on it, it doesn't work. Ive even tried unzipping the file, and burning all that to cd and insterting it, and it doesn't work
                    Thats the purpose of the no-delta patch, it does not require the cd to be inserted when updating :wink: .

Comment

All right! thanks guys, my friends @ thievery come through for me once again *excluding homeskillet who is still stalking me* @ hs, god man i don't care just forget about me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

got thievery up and running, and even though i have a new ut disc coming "via internet" I will be on soon! :grin: :grin:

Comment

Best of luck, Tim.
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                          All right! thanks guys, my friends @ thievery come through for me once again *excluding homeskillet who is still stalking me* @ hs, god man i don't care just forget about me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

got thievery up and running, and even though i have a new ut disc coming "via internet" I will be on soon! :grin: :grin:
                          w00t for teh taffery gang!

Comment

Originally posted by HomeSkillet
                            i know timmy you are the coolest jason liptak look alike ever :grin:
                            I've yet to see a pic of you hs :wink: .

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                              I've yet to see a pic of you hs :wink: .
                              me too... ^^
                              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                              X