Ever saw this beauty ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever saw this beauty ?

No, I aint talking about grank this time. I'm talking about the trailer for thievery which I found pretty good. I've seen it before but I downloaded it again just to see it back, and it's still good. So for those who haven't seen it yet, go watch it. ( also for those who did see it already )

It's on the bottom if the files page on http://www.thieveryut.com/files.htm
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Pfft, Nightblade's trailer still pwns j00!

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
      right...
      but thats cool too
      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
        Pfff, no!
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I'm looking forward to the ToD highlights :-), specially the "urban combat" style siege where me and phae are in the crypts of Korman with NO guard lives left, crouched and leaning round the corner fireing bolts, and Spammy and Oki are above us, on the top of the stair case at opposite sides with bows firing down!

I bet theres countless other scenes of excitement which happened in the other rounds we were not a part of too.
          ~TuF~

Comment

Yes, even before the first release of the mod was out. You could easily predict that TUT would be the best UT mod ever once it got released by watching that one.
            It sure had me be looking forward to that event.
            And MB: TUT trailer > NB trailer (just as kill > KO btw) shall I start a poll to prove it? :twisted:
            AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
            Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
            Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

I downloaded the .zip file but when I unzipped it (twice) to my documents it doesn't appear. I can find it using search and then play it but it has a codec problem - it tries to download the codec and can't or something and so only sound plays. This is very frustrating since I am on a modem and it was 8 meg and I only get 100mb free each month so I don't want to redownload (I don't think that's the problem).

Anyone got an idea on how to make it work?
              Night of the Werewolves II
              HarryPotterwars
              A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

I dunno what your problems are =/
                It works just fine here... without dling any codes!
                Well, I hope you can fix it!
                "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Codecs are funny things. I'm currently using DivX503Bundle which runs the movie fine, but at times I change to other codec packs like the Nimo packs in order to play other movies.
                  Immortius' Forge

Comment

Did you download the codec?....

www.divx.com

Comment

Didn't know I had to - I'll download it when I'm at home sometime. I occasionally have the same problem on other files I try to play.
                      Thanks master builder.
                      Night of the Werewolves II
                      HarryPotterwars
                      A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Convict
                        Didn't know I had to - I'll download it when I'm at home sometime. I occasionally have the same problem on other files I try to play.
                        Thanks master builder.
                        lol
                        AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                        Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                        Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
                          lol

Comment

It dosen't do thievery justice. I say redo it with the graphics turned up to the max!

Comment

and some of the moves from the ToD, does that moviemaker mutator/mod thing work with theivery?
                              Boss: Can you at least make coffee?
                              Guy: It didn't work out at my last job
                              Boss: where did you last work?
                              Guy: Starbucks

Comment

Working...
                              X