Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationscup Tourney (nation versus nations tourney)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationscup Tourney (nation versus nations tourney)

Well, it seemed to me that everyone enjoyed this ToD tournament, but not just ToD, but having tourneys more often to have fun! Cause its both fun and like SeEManN said, it brings the community together, also MAYBE getting ppl to play more often

Well, I were just thinking of a little funny tournament, a Nationscup tourney :grin:
    I know all the ppl from the thievery community comes from different places in this world, so I were just curious of hearing what you guys think about a "nationcup tourney" in other words, different countries VS eachother

I were in that case thinking of 4on4 matches, and not a one day tourney, maybe having a ladder and let the teams decide when they want to play and what time (maybe having a deadline when the match should have been played so it cant take to long)

In that case, I know Sweden maybe have a team of 4 guys, thats me and Terryn and also I know LegalAssassin and Axodoss is from sweden. How about the rest of you? Maybe Germany, Poland, USA, Australia, England and so on and so on. In that case you'll be wearing a tag ingame for example "[SWE]Nick" "[USA]Nick" "[GER]Nick" "[ENG]Nick" What do you all think?
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

This'll prolly end up in a big war, but sure I'm up for it.

Me, Skull and Mach could make a team. I'd prefer [UK]nick though... [ENG] sounds like something you'd sneeze up.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Well, there are a lot of players from the USA...how would we decide who got to be on the team?

Maybe if USA split up into different areas, I know that I'd like to maybe team up with the guys who live in my town, like Chalrif, LoToR, Cliff and Gabriel - it could be fun, we don't play together very often.

Comment

Yea ofcourse... [UK] sounds even better..
        Well, lets se what the rest of the ppl thinks of it.. A 4on4 tourney though..
        .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
          Well, there are a lot of players from the USA...how would we decide who got to be on the team?

Maybe if USA split up into different areas, I know that I'd like to maybe team up with the guys who live in my town, like Chalrif, LoToR, Cliff and Gabriel - it could be fun, we don't play together very often.
          Why not do it by state for the States?
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I'd love it, though it would have to to some time when i'm not doing navy stuff so i could play for team canada. I really have no idea how many more canadians there are here. I think SwissMercenary might be, but i can't remember.
            “That’s not what justice is,” the colonel jeered, and began pounding the table again with his big fat hand. “That’s what Karl Marx is. I’ll let you know what justice is. Justice is a knee in the gut from the floor.

Comment

I like that idea! I'm up to it too!
              But I think the timezone will always be a big problem! :|
              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Depends... what happens (in my case) if you want to compete but you're the only person in your country who plays TUT??

Or if a country only has three people and they need four do they get an exeption or what?

I'd love to compete..... [NZD] looks pretty cool...
                There is no life, there is only WoW

Comment

I'm a one man army....

Comment

I'm sure that us Aussies are up for the challenge. But maybe instead of having set teams, why not allow anyone from that country participate, depending of course on who is available for a match and who is not. Of course it will more difficult for smaller 'taffing' nations to be able to do this. Therefore these countries should be allowed preference when choosing dates for matches, in order to suit its players.
                    Heaps of ppl from Australia play this game, will would have no trouble fielding a team,

Nice idea
                    .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

I can feel a XXXX coming on...

Go go action Australia!
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Hmm... not as enthusiastic about this as the ToD.... not sure why....
                        ~TuF~

Comment

What about the netherlands? I know 4 people from the netherlands and 2 of them don't play anymore. Frantic, :twisted: , and omega.
                          Anyways this has been tried before.
                          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

How bout them, Southern boys and gals?

-Rednecks of the South-
                            -{RotS}-Curunir
                            -{RotS}-Jarvis
                            -{RotS}-BA
                            -{Rots}-Grank (He frequents strip clubs with me so he is considered a Southern boy)

Anyone else from the South?
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

I'd be happy to be in the "Pretzel-Team"
                              My leet Thievery Map
                              My leet UT3 Map
                              My leet AS Map

Comment

Working...
                              X