Komag's Contest 5 approaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komag's Contest 5 approaches

For those of you who like to play Thief Fan Missions, Komag's 5th Fan Mission contest is almost here. The latest word is that the contest entries will be ready to download and play this Sunday March 7th. The link to his webpage is here:

http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/

I for one have been so busy playing Thievery that I have completely neglected all of the fan missions that have been released during the past several months. I also have done almost nothing on my own fan mission for T2. I do love playing and voting on the contests, so most likely I will be spending all of next week playing the contest missions.
    You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Well, thank you sneaky1!!!
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Aw cool! I've been looking for new fan missions, I've bled Thief-TheCircle dry.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
        Yeah right, like you've played all the new FM's...

One url, http://www.thiefmissions.com
        4 new missions in 3 days... Happy thieving!

Comment

i would enter my upcoming fm into the contest, but its about 6 times the legal size
          "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
            Yeah right, like you've played all the new FM's...

One url, http://www.thiefmissions.com
            4 new missions in 3 days... Happy thieving!
            When your dad DL'ed 70 prog rock all day, using up all the bandwidth... you'd be surprised.

Thanks for the link.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

When your dad DL'ed 70 prog rock all day, using up all the bandwidth... you'd be surprised.
              lol. Now that's one way of spending all the bandwidth.

Anyway, to get back on-topic, I look forward to the contest too. I hope I'll have my new laptop by then, so I can play the missions and give votes. A lot of nifty levels will be released, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X