This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *pets BA*

I just wanted to point out that BA is doing a smashing job at maintaining civility within the forums.

Here! Here!

Edit: I'm serious, good job .

I have to agree. She is doing a wonderful job and puts up with a lot of BS for doing a good job.

/me lifts glass to BA

Comment

hmmm...

Comment

BA is da man! Er.....um...... that didn't come out quite right.

Should I kick myself now or later?
        You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Comment

Great Job BA!!!!!

Comment

muy bien mi amiga!
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

BA you are the woman!!!!! thats better isnt it?
              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

/lifts a bottle of Jim Bean for BA

Cheers!
                Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

Not sure what brought this up Impulse,

Some people I know aren't happy with me because I am not curbing the spam enough. Damn if I do and damn if I don't sometimes. This board is riddle with spam. If I were to take care of the spam, it would mean almost locking every thread, which does have some spam in it. That's not good for the forum, or for us.
                  I just control the worse aspect's of it. If anyone thinks they can just get right in here and clean it up, sure ok, visions of grandeur in your head, it's not as easy as you think. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass. And I am not perfect. I can't please everyone, I don't aim to. This isn't a popularity contest. But, I appreciate the sentiment, and thank you, not for the pettings I mean.

Comment

:| I couldn't agree less.

Comment

Originally posted by !MegaDude!
                      :| I couldn't agree less.
                      The very fact that you're opposed to this makes me think we're really onto something here.

Comment

Look man, for any debate to become interesting the people involved have to care about what they're discussing. If people truly care about what they're debating then things tend to get a bit heated. The moment any thread gets even slightly heated BA goes and locks it, and as a result the boards are a lot less interesting.

Comment

Megadude that is your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions. You know, you don't post that much anymore, people said the Christian thread got heated. I didn't close that. People asked me to close it, it was a discussion. You posted in it as well, did I close? No.
                          A discussion about Frantic took place, it was handle fine. So much you do miss. It is my decision, not yours to debate, and open to discussion. The spam is better around here, not under control, but slowly getting better, that takes time.
                          You don't like following rules, too bad, if you want to remain a member on this forum, you will learn to follow them, or just leave. Take your pick. It would be nice if this forum did indeed have a certain level of civility to it, and it is time to grow up, and learn some rules, some of which you don't want to do, and that my friend is too bad. Yes I will close a thread if it does get heated, threads have gotten slighty heated before, and they weren't closed.
                          Enough, I won't explain my actions anymore to anyone. If you don't like it, sorry, I know I won't please everyone, that comes with being a moderator. A crack down was needed, and still does, I am not the nazi moderator, Dalai made me moderator, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by !MegaDude!
                            Look man, for any debate to become interesting the people involved have to care about what they're discussing. If people truly care about what they're debating then things tend to get a bit heated. The moment any thread gets even slightly heated BA goes and locks it, and as a result the boards are a lot less interesting.
                            That's a matter of opinion. I can find just as much enjoyment out of a thread that is friendly and mature in discussion as I guess you do out of a flamefest. It's pretty obvious that this board doesn't suit your confrontational style. Maybe you should consider posting on a forum that more suits the way you like to discuss subjects and you find more entertaining?

Comment

dont worry about mega, you are a great moderater, BA!
                              Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Working...
                              X