Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell 2 (Multiplayer)

aw man how nice the games seems to be!
    http://www.splintercell.com/uk/videos.php#2 <- check that link out and download the "spies" and "mercs" vid!
    defenetly a game i gonna check out and try!
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

oh cool thank you loui I will give it a try!
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Game sounds cool, but there are already threads out there about this:

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtop...er+multiplayer

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtop...er+multiplayer
      <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Obviously scripted, but it looks interesting nonetheless. I wonder how much replay value the multiplayer mode could possibly have with a lack of level editor and judging by how linear the first game's missions were.
        (AKA Dresden)
        Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

well well...so everybody knows.. Splinter Cell 2 has been released..and also the MP demo will be released on thursday (GMT +1) 6.00 PM...SHARP =D

Well, splinter cell 2 is after all a "thief" game and are in the same category as "thief/thievery/night-blade" and so on!! thats why I wanna inform all you thieves out here....you can do a loads of nice stuff ingame my friend told me...he has the whole game..tommorow me and 3 other friends are gonna play 2vs2's =) could be quite cool! =)

Comment

I'll definately be checking the MP demo. Thanks for the heads up on its release.
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Yes gonna be in the DL list.
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

Nice nice.. if the game turns out to be good, then we maybe can gather some tut players that has the game and play some day (if the netcode is good enough)..

I sure do think we TUT players have a headstart on splinter cell 2 mp..because no other "thief" game in mp has been done before except for thievery...or what do you all think? lets show them splinter cell 1 guys what TUT's all about!!

Think i'm gonna play this game pretty much...at least until NB comes..and for you all TUT players, for god sake, dont stick with Splinter Cell 2.. you know, something even better is coming soon... NIGHT-BLADE =))

Comment

I'll play you guys sometime maybe today but probably tomarrow
                  Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

The first Splinter Cell was to linear for my liking, playing more like a 3-D side scroller. IS Splinter Cell 2 the same? Or is the gameplay more non-linear?
                    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Well, the SP demo had one spot where you could choose between two paths. I think. I only tried one of them...
                      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Yeah, I saw a few choices when I played the demo. I'd say it wasent as liner, or atleast it was trying. Still I liked the demo.
                        -YT

Comment

Not to mention climbing on the side of the train triggers one of the coolest looking scripted events ever...

EDIT: But the second "mission" was quite the disappointment.
                          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

LOL yeah, I remember running up to that door and thinking.. wtf I cant move... then I realised the demo was over.

I cried myself to sleep that night...
                            -YT

Comment

So, I'm DLing and reading up about it... seems like a REALLY restricted demo.

10 minute games ONLY, limited spawns... sounds like there wont be even a bloody options screen. I'd be surprised if they were generous enough to throw in a damn quit command, who knows.

We'll just have to see.
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X