speaking of movie quotes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of movie quotes...

i just remembered i need a quote from someone for my senior yearbook photo. can anyone suggest something witty like one my friend's brother had from Jack Handy: " it takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man" ? :lol:
    This is my cool sig.

There's only one thing worse than being witty, and that is not being witty.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

"there are ten kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who dont."

and if you dont like that because you're lame, you can always put something in leet.
      "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

Hahahah, whatever you do... don't put something like the name on the back of Yenz's senior jersey.

"1337?"
        Nightmaster,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

"For years I've been living a double life. Respected citizen by day, Caped Crusader by night... But now [Senior Year/whatever] is finally over!"
          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

One plus one can never be three. Except for large values of one.

Comment

You could try some of the Grange Dev quotes, if you want to confuse everybody who reads it...
              Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                One plus one can never be three. Except for large values of one.
                lol!!

these are prety good, but can you tell me who said them? or just put your own name
                This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by The Creator
                  You could try some of the Grange Dev quotes, if you want to confuse everybody who reads it...
                  yep.

just put something about 1950's fridge fetishes. everyone will love you and you will be popular and you will have a successful life the end.
                  "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

I'm all about mine.

But there's always my 1500+ song collection I could get inspiration from....
                    The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                    X