• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a/s/l populour forum discuss

haha.. => well, always fun to know!

19/male/sweden

you?
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

15 / ? / us

whats the middle one stand for again? socks?
    "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

1435513454415 / yes plz / none ya business

:lol: :lol:
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

/ :| /

yeah thats right

17/m/usa
        "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
          / :| /
          Is that translated to: im nt sposed to giv my aeg / Neuter / On the run?

I said "neuter" for the blank face because it's a "neutral" expression.

Anyway, I'm / Lime / Antarctica

Comment

hmmmmm.....

lets just say I wasn't here when the dirt was made but i was here
            when it was graded/male/USA

Comment

We're discussing American Sign Language?

Comment

&n bsp;H       &nb sp;       &nbsp ;  A               &n bsp;   N    &nb sp;       &nbsp ;     N            &n bsp;      U

Comment

Instead of posting a simple one line quick answer, I'll keep myself busy for 10 minutes while I write something a bit larger.

I'm a guy, 15 years old, going on my 16 birthday next month (probably gonna ask for my dad to pay my driving course, hah). I'm studying at some religious school where I have to dress like a pansy. The fuckers won't let me wear my anti-nazi t-shirt. But hey, I still like it there. At least there are girls at my school. Heh...

My most favorite hobby apart killing thieves one after another with my dreaded sword of thief rape is music. Yes, I'm a geek in this...
                  I know how things work in there, how to write/read songs, I play guitar, violin (just a bit. Quite rare. Will probably buy mine soon soon), and piano. I'm mostly into heavy metal stuff, though I like classical, celtic/medieval, some rock or punk... neway.

My favorite food is spaghetti. Screw you all chinese food eaters, I HATE you!
                  CrouchingDork and Grank are my best friends.
                  JM

Comment

17, turning 18 this year (dec. 1st if anyone wants to send me presents then let me know i'll give u my address) i live in santa clarita, california , USA ...i live right next to Six Flags Magic Mountain (which is also where i work). Like sai i work at 6 Flags at a store called Coaster Candy...i just got home from a closing shift and am sleepy as hell. I like food and girls though i'm very picky in both areas...my best friends are stoners...i'm not though i have gotten high off some massive dank shit before... i like to drink...especially with girls and looks very anti-social and unapproachable just so i don't have to waste energy talking. i'm lazy and i enjoy sleeping. i have dumb shit brick neighbors that ratted me out on throwing a party a few weeks ago... my face itches i think something bite me...i also got pop ups comming up every time i take a breath.
                    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I'm Male and 18. I live in some outback part of Australia.

Here is my life:

<a href="http://au.geocities.com/yenzarill_nydryxx/bike/XR/left1.jpg">

</a>

<a href="http://au.geocities.com/yenzarill_nydryxx/box/box04.jpg">

</a>

Bikes and computers.

(Yes that is my bike and my computer.)

EDIT: FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH INTERNET EXPLORER.
                      Copy and paste the links into a new window.

(Geocities + Referrer logging = The suck.)

Comment

Me in a nutshell?

RUM - IT'S NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE
                        AHAHAHAHAHHSDF S
                        Nightmaster,
                        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

101/male/somewhere in Europe
                          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Comment

eh? Virus!? You maybe posted in the wrong thread?
                              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                              X