hi will someone help this taffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi will someone help this taffer

i have never liked forums in fact I could never really use them properly ill begin with this I remember playing thievery a long time back possibly at the beging of august maybe even earlier last year , due to life and its destructive nature without my will I became detached from all things thief I cried hoping I could fill the shoes of garret once more ,that time is now being the kind of person I am thief spoke to me musically and compels me greatly to its anti-hero ways and the fact that its one of the best games out there ,that’s without me being biased the question I have is this ....... ...i have been gone a long time longer than I wanted to be and well I would really appreciate it if someone would inform me with a reply to this thread
    what the hell have I missed , the advancement over the past year or so must of been great so please someone bring me up to date
    from one taffer to another . Im not sure if anybody in the uk did this when I did but this should bring back memories ,to some of who I used to play thievery with roughly between 2:00 am till 4:00 gmt and im talking back when there used to be 4 to 5 people playing over the four servers through ut I only remember one person, funny enough she was female taffergirl I think ,and im hoping to join this network and taffer once more due to my unhealthy obsession with thief erm what else can I say I hope its how I remember it and I hope thief 3 doesn't get ruined like dues x 2 what annoyed the most is this I wanted t supply music for thievery and I never got the chance so any way to all the people who read this post thanks for being bothered and to those who reply thanks again
    Looking forward to thief 3…..

:| I dont remember you, and I've been around since the start.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Being cynical paints a picture of ignorance and bigotry ,a deep thinker such as yourself is possibly aware of that am I wrong,

Comment

Welcome back... cant seem to remember you either... probably you have used some other alias...
        August... hmmm let's see... If you are talking about August 2003 then you havent missed much.
        - Brody now has 4 servers.
        - Asylum still crashes sometimes.
        *number of times that Unstopable was banned*
        *number of times threads were locked*
        - You did miss the Tournament of Darkness. It was a very good competition and some people are trying to make another one. It was on the end of February so you missed it by only a week.
        - As for Taffergirl she showed her taffer face in the foruns again last week but seems to have vapourized again.
        - BlackCat Games are working on a alien shooter game. (link on top of this page, "Alien Swarm")
        - I think Nightblade is delayed (although teh devs have assured that it will come out after Unreal Tournament 2004)
        - CoD and TuF are STILL trying to set up the never upcoming Turfwars match

I think that basically lists most of it.
        Feel the power of the

Comment

I vaguely recall someone playing under the name "industrialism" from way back when.

Comment

Antero90
            thankyou very much pat on the back taffer ,i remember asylum well sort of creepy but still any new maps any models any big servers any new equipment anything lol ? i did catch the vid for Tournament of Darkness i think it was this Th-Bourgeois on the thieveryut site well anyway thanks again

LaughingRat
            wish i could respond better but i think i used industrial sounding usernames now and again thankyou for your reply because of your username i recall the rat frag thing in the game now lol

Comment

Who could forget you?!! Welcome back man!

Comment

okih ------the letters ring thief sounding clock tower bells to mind but cant recall it to fast it is familiar though ,do you happen to favor the guards over the thieves
                by any chance...?

Comment

Yes, Okih does favor guards (last I saw).

I don't remember you either, however, if you don't use the boards, or play when I do (limited time in the morning, EST), there isn't anything odd there...

Not to be a jerk or anything, but use a tad more punctuation. I had a hell of a time reading your post.

Welcome back.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

thankyou for your reply I will try to use more punctuation in future post

Comment

YEAH! Guards all the way! Although now I do enjoy thiefing, its a rush sometimes and it really gets my heart pumping. But guarding is still very fun. I love using the xbow on thieves!! MUAUHAUH

Comment

Originally posted by industrialism
                        thankyou for your reply I will try to use more punctuation in future post
                        Off to a good start there, I see.

Comment

I did not begin with a capital letter or use colons 'and I did not use a full stop why is That you should be asking laughing rat ,I would call it passive resistance but less honourable 'I was merely showing a hint of resentment for being pulled up on a subject I care less about. I am not really a fan of English Literature but I don’t mean to be a jerk or anything……

Comment

He's a brit. Cant expect him to use proper grammar or punctuation..........
                            Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Basic translation service initialised!

Originally posted by industrialism
                              I have never liked forums. In fact I could never really use them properly. I'll begin with this: I remember playing thievery a long time back, possibly at the beging of August, maybe even earlier last year. Due to life and its destructive nature without my will I became detached from all things thief. I cried, hoping I could fill the shoes of garret once more and that time is now! Being the kind of person I am thief spoke to me musically and compels me greatly to its anti-hero ways. And the fact that it's one of the best games out there, that’s without me being biased the question I have is this: I have been gone a long time, longer than I wanted to be and, well, I would really appreciate it if someone would inform me with a reply to this thread.
                              What the hell have I missed? The advancement over the past year or so must of been great so please someone bring me up to date!
                              From one taffer to another: I'm not sure if anybody in the uk did this when I did, but this should bring back memories to some of who I used to play thievery with (roughly between 2:00 am till 4:00 gmt). I'm talking back when there used to be 4 to 5 people playing over the four servers through ut. I only remember one person, funny enough she was female taffergirl I think, and I'm hoping to join this network and taffer once more due to my unhealthy obsession with Thief. Erm, what else can I say? I hope it's how I remember it and I hope Thief 3 doesn't get ruined like Dues Ex 2. What annoyed the most is this: I wanted to supply music for thievery and I never got the chance. So, any way, to all the people who read this post, thanks for being bothered and to those who reply, thanks again.
                              Looking forward to Thief 3…..
                              Translation Complete! Enjoy.
                              [Rejected]

Comment

Working...
                              X