Thief3 Alpha leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief3 Alpha leak

Someone's posted an alpha of Thief3 on their website. No need for downloading thanks to the magic of modern technology. Just click the link and play! Damn that Xbox and all that dumbing down. :x

Thief3 Alpha
    (AKA Dresden)
    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Hmm- lacks replay value I am afraid. But Orsons Scott Card Contributed to the writing!
    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

The crown wasn't that intriguing, but hearing my favorite Peter Cetera song made my day =) thanks neo!

Comment

ROFL!!! That's awesome!
        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

I can't defeat those green mages, anyb has a walkthrough ?

Comment

this is so gay...i can't believe this is thief 3...it won't even run on my system...they overdid the graphics so it won't run on even good amchines like mine and made a mockery of the story...gay!!!!
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

lmao
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

lol, gave me a good laugh

wish i had game editing skillz that madz :lol:
                "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Working...
                X