oi taffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oi taffer

Are there cheaters on thievery, or is the game still based on skill.

Originally posted by industrialism
    o.O
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Well anyone?
      :|

Comment

Who are you and why not tell us why you would even ask such a question.

Comment

Well anyone?
          :|
          Cheaters burn in hell.... Especially the ones that tried to do it in Thievery.

Comment

Grank i have not played thievery in 7 months or so i dont know what has changed. I was merely asking a question. Im happy to hear they burn in hell though Master builder That makes me jump with joy thanks for replying .
            All is well ,we praise the Builder. --SOME NOVICE-- :wink:

Comment

We try and keep it as clean as possible. I wouldnt like to comment on if people where cheating or not, because it would prolly start some sort of flamefest.
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

There have been a few cheaters, but in a small community like this, it never goes unnoticed, so we get rid of them real quick.

Comment

Hurrah for teh adminz0rz!

Yeah.. I cn't name all of them, but we've had... i think 4. Maybe one more or less.

We have a fair trial system too!
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Thanks to the admin who keep the players honest and fair!
                    Night of the Werewolves II
                    HarryPotterwars
                    A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

I cheat all the time. I use several diferent hax:

My most favourite is the laughter hax. It makes everyone near me hear maniacal laughter, whenever I wish it to be head.

My second most favorite hax is my name hax. It takes too long for me to type up my name, so my bot just changes it for me, whenever I wish it to.

And, my last hax is the rope hax. It helps me get stuck on, or fall off rope arrows, often leading to my death.

I have heard of rumours of a fabled "Skill h4ck", but I have never seen it for myself.

Comment

:lol: @ skill h4ck

Comment

How about the frob hack that lets you pick up loot? Every time I use that as thief, the guards get really mad and start chasing me around. They're just mad because it doesn't work for them.

Comment

Well my lootbot pwnes you all!!! :lol:

"Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

The best third-party program in all games is the fabled "Teamwork Hack," that supposedly gives you a stunning victory, not through superior aiming or damage, but by working together with teammates.

I think it's just something that some nerd made up, personally. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X