Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry & McCain

Heh.

If this actually happens, I am voting Kerry.

Bush up until last month, I thought Bush was doing OK...now he's turning into some kind of Mad Gerbil with the FCC, constitutional ammendments, and whatnot. Whatever happened to the guy I voted to 4 years ago... :roll:

Kiech[/url]
    Kiech

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
    Whatever happened to the guy I voted to 4 years ago... :roll:
    Kiech[/url]
    he's the same redneck he's just wearing a looser fitting shirt and now you
    can actually see how much a redneck he is.

PS: no actual rednecks were harmed in the posting of this message.

Comment

Also, if you believe in jobs for americans and not farming jobs out to foriegn countries. If you believe in equal rights for all and not just heterosexuals.
      If you believe in avoiding War instead of getting involved in another no-win war
      in the middle east by all means please vote Democrat!

Comment

That's great you would do that keich.

Its like two, two, two presidents in one.

Of course with the dems these days it's really what you would need. One to change his position every other time he talks on a subject, and the other to try to explain why their best? guy cant seem to figure out where he stands.

I cant wait to see Kerry's next act, what will he back away from next. He's already offended the Vietnam vets(for a second time), completely laid bushes tax cuts to the bone, then suddenly agreed with them, he voted for the Iraq invasion, only to try and turn around and make it out like it was bush/Chaney's little mid east profiteering scheme, I mean bush could just stay out of the race and still win, just by letting Kerry disagree himself into a hole.

Electable ? Maybe. But is he what our country needs right now ?

No fucking way !!

Thank god al gore was not the prez on 9/11, and a different apologetic demilitarizing dem is not what we need now either.

Bush needs to stay in office and finish what was started in the middle east, hate bush all you want but pulling out now or in the next 3-4 years would be a disaster.

Besides, Kerry is like dry toast personified.

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
        Also, if you believe in jobs for americans and not farming jobs out to foriegn countries.
        And how is it that bush is responsible for what the large corporations are doing these days?? :roll:

Ah yes, I see.Typical spoon fed democratic bullshit.
        Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Reposting this from Crackaz.

Originally posted by DarkBill
          Kerry has been speaking against the Patriot Act and the like, yet a quick check of the Congressional Record shows that he voted for it. This means he either really doesn't care about basic freedoms and rights, or he was too stupid to see how this legislation would be abused. I don't want either quality in a president.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Bush is just getting a little crazy latley.

Constitutional ammendments to say STFU to all gays? Bah.

FCC taking away all of the good shows on TV/RADIO...just wait till they start regulating cable/sat too. Bah. The airways belong to EVERYONE.

Spending more money than ever before?

Uber-annoying boarder issues...

Bush is crazy. Kerry is too much. Nader is a moron. What choices do I have?

But McCain is from Phoenix...McCain and Kerry is something I would vote for.

Heh...
            Kiech

Comment

Reposting this from Crackaz.

Kerry has been speaking against the Patriot Act and the like, yet a quick check of the Congressional Record shows that he voted for it. This means he either really doesn't care about basic freedoms and rights, or he was too stupid to see how this legislation would be abused. I don't want either quality in a president.
              Ah yes, the Kerry Double Standard(KDS). I was trying to remember the big WHY I don't like him.

Kiech

Comment

Constitutional ammendments to say STFU to all gays?...
                36 states allready feel the same way, Though bush should probably stay out of it.

FCC taking away all of the good shows on TV/RADIO...just wait till they start regulating cable/sat too. Bah. The airways belong to EVERYONE....
                Thats the f.c.c not the b.u.s.h.

Spending more money than ever before?...
                He had to rebuild a gutted military(coughclintoncough) and pay for much repairs in the northeast's infarstructure due to 9/11 and the anthrax fiasco.

One of our local postoffices in hamilton N.J. is just now being put back on line. just think of the millions spent just in workers wages the govt had to pay due to this huge facility (1300 employees) being shuttered for years.

Uber-annoying boarder issues...

No idea what you mean.....

But McCain is from Phoenix
                If this is an important issue in your presidental pic , please dont vote. Im not trying to coerse you, there are just more important reasons to vote than this.

Personaly I would have voted for McCain last time around, but Bush was the best bet then as he is now.

Or he thinks his constituants are too stupid to connect the dots, (snert).
                Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

I'm just convinced that Bush will die before his last term is up. Until then, I'll sit here in Canada, and watch as your deficit chokes you.

Nice choices you have, though. A grade-A hypocrite, or a moron. I'd be hardpressed to choose between the two.

Comment

While I have about zero interest in politics of any kind, particularly those of the American variety... can I ask exactly what qualities you DO like in a president, Bill?

Bush has some great ones like... a lack of brains, inability to think on his feet, and... umm.... the desire to do everything his father wanted?
                    Nightmaster,
                    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

They should change the law so that the President of the United States *must* be a foreigner.

That ought to fix it.
                      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Whatever happened to the guy I voted to 4 years ago... :roll:
                        Nothing "happened" to him. He's the same jackass now he was then. You're just being forced to see it now.

Bush is crazy. Kerry is too much. Nader is a moron. What choices do I have?
                        I'm running for president. My major platform issue is the death penalty for all cheaters in online games. I know I have at least two votes already!

Ah yes, the Kerry Double Standard(KDS). I was trying to remember the big WHY I don't like him.
                        You have to TRY to remember why you don't like him? I wouldn't think it would be that hard.

Originally posted by TED NUGENT
                        He had to rebuild a gutted military(coughclintoncough)
                        Crock. of. shit. Under Clinton, the pentagon actually got MORE money than they asked for. Of course then, we weren't making pre-emptive strikes against sovereign nations, so we didn't have to spend as much. To top that off, we spent 4-5 times per citizen on our military what any European nation does on theirs, BEFORE Bush's military spending spree.

Comment

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                          Also, if you believe in jobs for americans and not farming jobs out to foriegn countries.
                          And how is it that bush is responsible for what the large corporations are doing these days?? :roll:
                          Well for one he actually came out and said that companies farming out jobs
                          to foriegn countries was good for the U.S. If thats not condoning the practice
                          I don't know what is.

Comment

Kerry and McCain together...that is an interesting political combination. Kerry's bravery in combat as a river patrol was extraordinary but then he joins up with Fonda after his tour of duty to protest the war. And yet he kept his medals or got new ones afterwards. Odd. Then Kerry's anti war speeches were used by the vietnamese to further brainwash US prisoners. Several of those POW's cannot forgive him for violating that code of ethics. That reflects on his poor character to me.

I have a lot of respect for McCain. But why he would team up with a man who associated himself with Jane Fonda when it was clear that McCain has strong negative feelings about Fonda. I watched his reaction during an interview when he was asked how he felt about her. He simply stated that many suffered after she left Hanaoi Hilton. Apparently several US prisoners had slipped notes to her and she turned them in. I never watch Jane Fonda films.

Several of you were not even born during the Vietnam war. I was very young but I remember the body counts on TV, the film footage, the riots, Kent State, saw the vacant look in the eyes of the young men, and the mental state of those who made it back home. When my older brothers draft number came up, our family lived in constant fear that he would end up in Nam. It was a very intense time to grow up in. Thankfully, the war ended before his draft number was called up.

So I guess I have a problem with the lack of character that Kerry shows. He just went with what was most popular in our country at the time.....to protest and spit on the returning soldiers.

Now I know what you are thinking.....Bush joined the National Guard and to avoid going to Nam. I would have done the same thing. No one wanted to go to that war in the jungle so if there was a way out, you took it. Clinton did but then that is another story.

I think I'll vote for you LR.
                            formerly littlek

Comment

Originally posted by littlek
                              Kerry's bravery in combat as a river patrol was extraordinary but then he joins up with Fonda after his tour of duty to protest the war.
                              That image is a photoshop fake

Comment

Working...
                              X