130+ people killed in bomb blasts in Madrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 130+ people killed in bomb blasts in Madrid

Goddamnit, the terrorists strike again. They say they don't know who did it, but my guess is the ETA. Trains and stations were hit, and so far they've found 131 killed and over 400 hurt human beings.

Does anyone know what the conflict between ETA and the Spanish gouvernment really is about?

Hmm I haven't saw the news yet,that's terrible what happend there.

The Eta want's a own country for the Basque people.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
      The Eta want's a own country for the Basque people.
      Yes, I know that - but I don't understand why they think terrorist attacks will do any good.

Read more here: CNN.com

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
        Yes, I know that - but I don't understand why they think terrorist attacks will do any good.
        I think nobody understand that....
        God damn I HATE the ppl who make this shit! :roll:
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Its god damn cowardry. So many people innocent there, and for them it was just ended for a cause they've probably never thought twice about. :x
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

More information on ETA here,here, and here

Comment

Cowardry has nothing to do with warfare.

But yeah. Terrorism is not really an effective method for making your point.
              Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Notwithstanding where to draw the line, terrorism is a great way to turn reasonable people against you.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                  Cowardry has nothing to do with warfare.

But yeah. Terrorism is not really an effective method for making your point.
                  I see no warfare, just stupidity and cowardice.
                  Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Am I the only one who sees the link between the terrorist attacks on Spain's public transits and the warnings issued to the France government a while earlier about terrorists that they were going to perform terrorist acts with explosions on it's public transit system? I'm not too sure if this is the work of ETA, especially since they normally claim their acts right of the bat, and this came as a complete surprise.

Comment

Wow. I walked into History class today, and my teacher who a nut on current events just added this in as a sidenote after making a speech on hockey scores. Wow.

Then i get home and read the story, and i have to say that Terrorism is the shittiest way to change someone's mind EVAR! Why wasn't there terrorism in the 20's? the 50's? the whole freaking Cold War?

Becasue people these days are too cowardly, and want to just blow things up.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to just blow things up. It's killing people while blowing things up that's bad.
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus

Then i get home and read the story, and i have to say that Terrorism is the shittiest way to change someone's mind EVAR! Why wasn't there terrorism in the 20's? the 50's? the whole freaking Cold War?

Becasue people these days are too cowardly, and want to just blow things up.
                          20's-40's - Funny you should mention terrorists... I head that those guys called "Nazis" used terror. Strange...

40's-90's - Don't know about you, but I heard that most of the potential terrorists were busy killing eachother, in the wars that the US and the USSR sponsored... Not to mention that you probably haven't lived in Ireland/UK...

That's just the idiot's recollection of the events in those time periods. I'm sure that anyone who actually knows their history could come up with many more points.

People do NOT change. Terrorism (at it's current scale) isn't here today because people are cowardly. It's here because of globalisation. It's here because any whacko can build a bomb. It's here because some arab groups have finally figured out that killing Western infidels just might be more effective then killing arabic infidels. Not that it helps them any.

Comment

Not to mention, that right now, there's a media frenzy about mass killings, and things that Americans have to fear. What was that statistic..? Crime went down 10%, murder coverage went up 600%?

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                              Not to mention, that right now, there's a media frenzy about mass killings
                              I find this part to be very well written. People keep saying that they will beat the terrorists. How about getting rid of their stupid images on TV? Get teh cops on their tail, the army the CIA, Mad Gerbil... anyone who can deal with that human-like scum; but please no more hooded cowards throwing death words.
                              There is a debate going on on TV right now and I keep seeing those images over and over again. Will that not benefict the bomb scum and add more to their fear campaing? Do we really NEED to hear more Bin Laden rubish? Do we NEED to see more bomb scum propaganda on TV?
                              Terrorists act on fear yes. But most of their tactics relies on mass exposure and that is freely given by the media.

Im giving an example here. I know it's nott the best but I could not find one better.
                              Greenpeace makes tons of actions every year (or so they claim). But you only get to know of them if they tie themselves to a ship or hidjack a nuclear cargo train.

The bombing was a great coward act that killed inocent people. Let's mourn the loss but give no more atention to the terrorists than a good amount of justice.
                              Feel the power of the

Comment

Working...
                              X