out 4 a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out 4 a while

broke my collar bone, can't really type or move. i'll be out for maybe 2 months.

Dude, that sucks.

Best way to recover, in my opinion, is to kick the chair back, turn the lights off, and play Thievery. It only requires finger and wrist movement, which shouldn't effect your collarbone at all. Give me your doctor's number and I'll convince him to recommend that perscription.
    "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

You should have your collarbone removed, to prevent these problems. Worked wonders for me.

Comment

Take out your eyes, turn them around and out them back in. You should do that too. WOrked wonders for me!
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          You should have your collarbone removed, to prevent these problems. Worked wonders for me.
          For a person who decided to leave this forum you post much, LR.
          Deftones

Comment

What will you do instead? :?
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
              broke my collar bone, can't really type or move. i'll be out for maybe 2 months.
              You mean you use your hands to play this game?! I just use the force!
              Btw, how long did it take you to type the above message with a broken collarbone?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannu
                You mean you use your hands to play this game?! I just use the force!
                Btw, how long did it take you to type the above message with a broken collarbone?
                I use my toes.

Anyway, yeah, that sucks, what you can do is, put the keyboard on your lap and place the mouse on a box. I bet it will be something to get used to, but hey, practice makes perfect. BTW, how'd you break it?
                "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
                    that makes me sad... It was always nice to play with you. I liked your dming, there was always action in the game. Well I'm looking forward to see you again!
                    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Okih-Imus I was looking forward to playing with you this weekend, damn it I think in two months ill be moved out and left home so ill track you down again some other time dude. It could of been like the old days for me, you walk slow I creep behind, you spin round to check i'm not there, it was only rats, you carry on walking slow I follow behind giggling...you drop to the floor I run of hopping with laffter .lol
                      Get well real soon or ill send a hammerite to make you play.

Until then dream of this

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                        Take out your eyes, turn them around and out them back in. You should do that too. WOrked wonders for me!
                        TGHANKS MOYYETHEFURKER IM FUYCKING BLKKIND ILL FUJKINFG KIJLL YUOI WGHEBN I FIGHUTRE IOUT WGERE MY DOIOR IS IMAM FUJCKINHG KULL YIU

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                          Dewd, that is SO 80's!!

Originally posted by SeEManN
                          Originally posted by LaughingRat
                          For a person who decided to leave this forum you post much, LR.
                          Yeah? And? Was there a point? What can I say, I'm bored.

Comment

Like, WHATEVER, LR!

Sorry V12u5, didn't mean to hurt you too bad... Go see Granky, he'll fix you up nice. :grin:
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

i'll post my xray pictures after i get them back. it took me not TOO long to type that message. i'm right handed and my right collar bone broke and i can't really move my right hand too well or even lift it. so i'm typing with my left hand only.i warn u indust, i've gotten much better heh heh. ok, so it took me a while to type it. i may spectate or just camp as a guard, but only 1 hand is avaliable and contolling the mouse with my left may be a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X