Mad Gerbil Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Gerbil Sighting

Hey MG!! Normally I'd send a PM, but I'm sure others would be interested in say "hi" as well and knowing whats up!

So...hows it going, whats up? Are you back for a while again?
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Hey MG.

I think he's on every now and then to read the forums, but he never posts.
    The shadows got him.

Comment

Hiya Guys.

I like to pop in now and again, stir up some trouble, and then run off before a moderator bans me.

I'll hang out here until I loose my temper, leave in an emmotional "I Quit" post, cool down over a few months and then be back again. Rinse. Repeat.

"A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

You could just lather before you rinse and break the vicous cycle.
        “That’s not what justice is,” the colonel jeered, and began pounding the table again with his big fat hand. “That’s what Karl Marx is. I’ll let you know what justice is. Justice is a knee in the gut from the floor.

Comment

Ha, hummm, jeah and...

I GOT YOUR WALLET HAHAHAA

*runs*

Comment

Hi.............

Comment

EMM GEE!!!
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

welcome back!
                "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                  I GOT YOUR WALLET HAHAHAA
                  That's OK. I got your nose.

No, really.

Comment

*waves* Thinkin' of getting back into gaming, Gerbil, or just dodging moderators on the forums?
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                      *waves* Thinkin' of getting back into gaming, Gerbil, or just dodging moderators on the forums?
                      I'd love to get back into it but I need to stay out for a couple more years.

I'm waiting for a really good MMORPG to come out --- but their isn't even anything decent in production yet.
                      "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                        I'm waiting for a really good MMORPG to come out --- but their isn't even anything decent in production yet.
                        World of Warcraft?
                        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

*sigh* That game isn't released yet sandman that's why he is waiting.

Comment

AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                            Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                            Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
                              *sigh* That game isn't released yet sandman that's why he is waiting.
                              I asked if he is waiting for world of warcraft!

Comment

Working...
                              X