Garlisk Update (TUT comic stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlisk Update (TUT comic stuff)

Ok, I usually post these when I've not been around for a bit, and then tell you what I was up to.

This time its a bit different...lets get started.

#1: Up at my location, you'll see a "Next Comic %."
    0% - I've got NO ideas, and no comics in the works.
    1-25% - I have an idea, might be working on it.
    26-50% - Its almost done, but I haven't scanned it or worked on it digitally yet.
    51-75% - Its done, I'm scanning it and working on it digitally.
    76-99% - Its done, worked on, maybe even uploaded. Expect it in the next couple days.
    100% - Its uploaded, and will be there by the next day maximum.

You know, something to let you know whats happing

#2: I'm going to do something a little different with my comics very soon. Characters, story...same great artwork! Expect some examples soon! BUT! I need hosting. Mine is shaky, may be losing it soon. I need someone who is around A LOT my time (6:00 AM - 9:00 AM EST*) and on IRC for easy transfer.

#3: Some people who make comics ask for money donations. I like to see responses. It encourages me to make more. If you read my comics, just leave a post, a smilie, and lol, a "i've seen better," whatever.

That about covers it...lets recap:

Percentages to show my progress in Location area, I need some hosting, and leave responses to my comics to keep my spirits and creativity high!

*If you're not sure what that is your time, send me a PM with where in the world you are, what time zone, and I'll let you know when that is.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Why dont you start linking all these comics, and start making them interactive?

I mean, you've heard of Fireworks, and Flash. Why not start putting this all together and designing covers, and maybe even adding sounds, and maybe even one day add some animation. Fireworks and Flash are really easy to get hold of nowadays, and you can learn it on your own, its not that hard. Then get Mode to maybe put you a link on the TUT main site, a link to your work.

Just a suggestion anyway...
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Flash sucks. There's little else to say. ^_^
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Fireworks then

flash pwnz0r
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Why dont you start linking all these comics, and start making them interactive?

I don't have them!! If someone DOES have all of em, let me know! (I know V12US said he was saving my stories...but does anyone have the comics, from #1 to current?)

I mean, you've heard of Fireworks, and Flash.
          Yeah, I have Fireworks. Flash doesn't work on my comp (WinME). I don't understand FW yet, but I might have a go at it again sometime.

Then get Mode to maybe put you a link on the TUT main site, a link to your work.
          I'd love to, but first I need someone to host me. I'd go ask Keenspot, but I know they want 99% regular updates, and I can't provide that. If someone can help me out here...
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Why not just upload the comics to the thievery public webspace?
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
              Flash sucks. There's little else to say. ^_^
              That's a fairly big call considering what was made possible after the introduction of flash and shockwave to the WWW.

You could perhaps say that people who abuse flash suck.
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                Why not just upload the comics to the thievery public webspace?
                Main reason...Thievery public webspace? When did I miss that?!

Also, I'd like to have a comic page of my own some time, like, with the arrows and all...

But that can wait....whats up with this Thievery space?
                www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Thou shall pay attention to the board:
                  http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3481

Comment

An account at onestop.net would work if you want your own page, and they allow remote linking so you can post the comics to the forums, too. Its only 10 megs of space, though, should be ok for comics, but uploading much else would fill it pretty quick...
                    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X