A Little Cool Movie I Wanna Share...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Cool Movie I Wanna Share...

Well, I hope SOME of you are intressted though :roll: I were looking through some old burnt Quake III Arena CD's and found some nice movies from the good old days!

Its a frag movie with nice stuff and music from me and Terryn from the SGO "Swedish Gaming Open" in Stockholm, Sweden. And also some frags from me from the WCG (World Cyber Game Challenge) that was held in Stockholm Sweden and then Korea. Only frags from tournaments in other words. I just wanna know what you all think about it! I dont know what type of internet you guys have but its 83 MB and could be downloaded here:

http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=289561

I am LoUie ofc but Terryn = OoZe in the movie!
    the Dailyrush link doesnt work, so download it from the "PlanetQuake3.net" link. hf
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

bah...well probably not...nobody maybe likes fps? =)
    yeye...

Comment

If it was smaller I'd get it... 83 megs

Comment

Nice editing

Comment

ah! thanks Dalai!

Comment

Hax!!!! Was a nice movie though.
            (AKA Dresden)
            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

I actually didn't think it was that great. Some very good moves by the players, but most of the time, there were so many effects, you couldn't tell what they were doing. I'm a huge FX fan (hail Spielberg!), but IMHO, too many transition effects just makes it ameture. Yes, I edit stuff similar to this, so I'm more critical (sorry, nothing online; too frikkin' big). These FX are akin to Homer Simpson saying "aaand... star wipe!". :roll: But I digress.

If you want some awesome Quake3 action, check out Quake3 Done Quick. It's edited simply, and you can watch the eliteness of the players for what they are. Simply amazing. At the end is a "music" video where the editor went nuts. I don't like it, but at least he kept it all in one section. Where are the linkmongers to find this?
              "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Buho:
                I actually didn't think it was that great. Some very good moves by the players, but most of the time, there were so many effects, you couldn't tell what they were doing. I'm a huge FX fan (hail Spielberg!), but IMHO, too many transition effects just makes it ameture. Yes, I edit stuff similar to this, so I'm more critical (sorry, nothing online; too frikkin' big). These FX are akin to Homer Simpson saying "aaand... star wipe!". But I digress.

If you want some awesome Quake3 action, check out Quake3 Done Quick. It's edited simply, and you can watch the eliteness of the players for what they are. Simply amazing. At the end is a "music" video where the editor went nuts. I don't like it, but at least he kept it all in one section. Where are the linkmongers to find this?
                hahaha, I dont wanna call it "EFFECTS".. its just transistions, and they come every "frag switch".. you are really overreacting Buho, ofc you can se what we are doing lol, when the frags over, its just a little SIMPLE transistion to the next frag. well, according to real q3 players, "done quick" movies are not fun, its not skill vs bots.. these frags are made in tournaments only and vs other elitian players....

Comment

True, it takes more skill to pwn a human than a bot. But those Done Quick videos are done against Nightmare AI and insanely fast.

About the editing, though, all I was really saying is I thought the editing detracted and distracted from the gameplay. My opinion.

Someone should make a Thievery video!!!

Or, even better! How about a "Thieves vs Guards" skit like "Red vs Blue" Halo skits!
                  "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

The 'done quick' videos for Quake I are just amazing...
                    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

very cool captures, esp the long distance kills. i never play quake so i dont know what buho means by too many effects.
                      This is my cool sig.

Comment

Buho: yea, okay... know what you mean... but hey, if you play quake long enough, you relize that nightmare bots are ez ;DD

Big_D: yea, quake1 done quick are amazing..different from q3..you can bunny jump in quake1 (goes so damn fast) but in quake2/quake3 you strafe jump..so yea, I REALLY agree with you, the q1 done quick are COOL

daniel: he meant the effects from the frag change...why, you watched to movie?

Comment

I enjoyed the movie Louie! Thanks!
                          You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Comment

thanks s1k... 8)

Comment

DLing from the Paris, France server...360kb/sec!

Done!
                              Nice.
                              I didn't know Q3 was that high in graphics! cool! i gotta play it! looked very smooth 2

Comment

Working...
                              X