RLF = Furry Hammerites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RLF = Furry Hammerites?

[joke] Just an observation I've made, I was just noticing of all the guilds in TUT the rlf are the most militant and zealous. Throwing poeple in jail just for not being small and fuzzy, killing people just for making use of their 5 finger discount. Reminds me of the hammers. 'Fanatics make unrelaible friends' -Garrett. Let us follow in our heros footsteps and....

[/joke]

"They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
    -Two unknown CTG probies

Well, we believe in liberty for all rodents everywhere.
    We also believe that the only good thief is a dead 'un.

Why would anybody oppose that?
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Rodents are pests who carry disease. However last time I checked they weren't being oppressed and were allowed to scamper freely in our back yards. Lately though with out being provoked they became fire-bolt wielding pyromaniacs bent on destroying the perfectly legit business the friendly local thieves guild have beeen running. Leads me to question who really needs liberation around here.
      "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
      -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Oddly enough, as I walk around my various territories I have no need for lockpicks.

Who is invading here?

And rodents do carry disease, that was just a nasty rumor started by members of EDG.
        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Help help! I'm being repressed! You saw that didn't you? Repression!
          -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Come see the violence inherent in the system!
            Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Comment

And rodents do carry disease, that was just a nasty rumor started by members of EDG.

They DO carry disease- ah good we always knew u were a bunch of filthy gerbils
              [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

As you can see from Gerbils Avatar he's a particulary well groomed rodent, I see no reason why he would be carrying desease!
                ~TuF~

Comment

:lol: :lol:
                  In fact, Gerbil looks a bit fat right now
                  Feel the power of the

Comment

RLF: http://www.rlf-haunts.com/ :310 dead thieves and counting...

Thieves... they are the disease and I say BURN'EM!
                    I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by Majarisan
                      the perfectly legit business the friendly local thieves guild have beeen running
                      Yeah right. :x . . .
                      AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                      Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

You could at least have some respect and call us something relevent (sp?).

Like Furry Hamsterites.

Comment

Working...
                        X