This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye..

Hey guys I'm sorry for taking up your space but im just not fit anymore like I used to be. I'll still post on the fourms but thats about it. Maybe i'll be here when nightblade comes out. I really did learning from Dragon and Katra. Chalrif I will never forget you man. Long Live TCO! I came to this conclusion when I couldn't even beat a simple tob person. I wish you all of luck for your games we shared so many games together. I hope you will all remember me always. This community is very close and very friendly im sorry i could never give anything back to it. I'll cya guys around sometime.
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Simple tob person? and who is that -_- there's a lot of people that arn't good at thievery, me for example, I suck beyond comparrison ^-^ I'm so bad at that game, instead of shooting my enemies I shoot my own comrads!! lol! You dont suck my friend, you are a good player, A player even I could learn from, So dont be a sore looser and play with your friends!

:swordthi:

AKA: -=:Tob:=-Catburglar

---===Woe to the man who messess with the bloodwolf===---

Life is like a jar of jalepeٌos, what you do today can burn your ass tomorrow!

Comment

TCO – Retired
      Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Hey man, I've always been terrible at thievery and I still play. Think how dull guarding would be if every thief was fantastic- the game needs a few idiots stomping around, making loads of noise and cracking themselves by mistake.

Admittedly I haven't played for a few months now, but that's only because I had to reformat and my UT cd is at someone elses house.

Comment

Originally posted by !MegaDude!
          Hey man, I've always been terrible at thievery and I still play. Think how dull guarding would be if every thief was fantastic- the game needs a few idiots stomping around, making loads of noise and cracking themselves by mistake.
          Yeah, and you're not even that bad, Cliff!

Don't go. If you really feel like you have to win every match, well...that's too bad. But if you do, why don't you wait a while until you feel you have the time to play and get your skills up to your liking? Everyone wins some, and everyone loses some. Some nights I'm just not on target, I play horribly every match...if I tried to quit each time I lost, I'd have been long gone.

Just something to think about, Cliff. If you don't feel you have enough time to play anymore, that's fine, that's a different story. But I hope you don't leave cause you don't feel like you've been winning enough. :|

Comment

Noooo say it isn't so! :cry: Even MegaDude wants you to stay! Come on, that has to be worth... something...

Comment

tx cliff -_-
              l8er pff :roll:
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Dont leave, man. Your not even that bad, and your a fun guy to be on the servers with. You dont cheat, or lame... you aint a complete twat, your not arrogant or uber-competitive (shit, am I describing myself here, bar cheating of course) Your a good guy who plays... hear me?...who plays.

I tried leaving once, and I'm not the only one... you'll be back.
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

Cliff, take it from one who know's. Take a break man, we all do. We all need it from time to time.

I suck playing sometimes, then other times I play well. For those of you who don't know, some of you do, I am partially deaf in my left ear. I have over half my hearing gone in my left ear, headphones help, but not enough. I have a hard time hearing a thief. :| That's why I choose to thief more than guard. I am a better thief than I am a guard. It's a bit frustrating at times, I do the best I can. Oh well.

Cliff, take a break, then come back, we all do.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                    tx cliff -_-
                    l8er pff :roll:
                    I didn't mean it that way DP i meant he was screwing around and i still lost its the fact that i get made fun of from losing and the fact my name used to instill fear now everyones like oh hi cliff.(hes an easy win) i just don't want to become that and it looks like i have so im outa here GG's everyone looks like i won't say my saying anymore will i?

I mean damn it ppl i can't even beat lotor anymore i mean come on wtf is with that. I used to be damn good and even if i put tons of training back in its not going to happen i can't win anymore and to me the game is fun but winning is what really makes me stay. I don't mean like i had a bad night on the servers but this has been going on for a while.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

now see, thats the attitude thats making you suck in the first place! you gotta just keep telling yourself how you're "THE MASTER THIEF OF ALL TIME", and "THE MOST ELITE GUARD IN THE GROUP"!

bah not cool
                      "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Dude, sucking is what aliases were created for!

Just look at all the one's LR uses!
                        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                        "Dream is Destiny"
                        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                          now see, thats the attitude thats making you suck in the first place! you gotta just keep telling yourself how you're "THE MASTER THIEF OF ALL TIME", and "THE MOST ELITE GUARD IN THE GROUP"!

bah not cool
                          Sound advice Tim.

You just have to think... well, know theres no one better than you.. works for me most of the time
                          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                          -YT

Comment

Bloodwolfgurl:
                            there's a lot of people that arn't good at thievery, me for example
                            so am....lemme train you, whats your number?
                            .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x

bah not cool
                              I'd like to believe that but its not true there are tons of better players out their than me.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Working...
                              X