No announcement yet.

Open Game vote (For weekend 27th-28th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Game vote (For weekend 27th-28th)

Open Game invitation part II

Ok, due to the success of last weekends game heres next weeks options! I've taken the old poll and neatened it up a little, I shall run the poll for 5 days so it ends next wednesday, the game with the most votes at that point will be the game we play!

Also, many people have expressed an intreast but would rather play later, or on Saturday night instead, could you also, along with what game you'd like, post a time preference.

Again we'll be using teamspeak, if we play something like counterstrike or a game where we're on opposing sides I'll move us about into different channels accordingly.

Also, if you would like to play a game not listed, just post here which game you wanna play.

--------------------------------------------------
    I can play

* Friday (7:30pm GMT -> onwards)
    * Saturday (nearly all day)
    * Sunday (nearly all day but not late)
    Unreal Tournament (Original)
    0.00%
    Unreal Tournament 2003
    100.00%
    Unreal Tournament 2004 (Demo)
    0.00%
    Half-life
    0.00%
    Neverwinter Nights (Big Co-op)
    0.00%
    Starcraft /w Broodwar
    0.00%
    Diablo II (Continuation...)
    0.00%
    Battlefield 1942 (Private game, so no valid CD key Needed)
    0.00%
    Serious Sam (BIG co-op)
    0.00%
    I want to play but just CAN'T DECIDE! -Any of the above!-
    0.00%
    ~TuF~

There are two Battlefield 1942 mods I'd like to suggest -- Desert Combat and Battlefield Pirates. Both fun as hell.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

^_^ I voted HL but I'll play anything you guys are on.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

Voted Starcraft Broodwar.

Been a very loong time since I last played that game, and I though we might continue the Blizzard trend.

I had a couple very good games with my friends playing Starcraft on a LAN, and I'd like to relive those times again.

Plus we could make demo's. :

Comment

Maybe battlefield:Vietnam ,i voted for HL.

Comment

demo 2004 only?

assault mothership is soo much fun. :grin:

Comment

I'd bet most of us don't have 2k4 retail yet. I have to wait for my tax rebate before I can get it.
              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Voted for Half-Life. CS or Sven Co-op!
                (AKA Dresden)
                Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

I picked Anything, though I'm not sure I have Serious Sam...It might be SS2, whatever.

But my best choice: NWN if we found a really cool campaign that supports so many players, or if someone were a good Dungeon Master.

Last choice: UT2k4 demo. No, it's just not gonna work, not enough stuff. Full version sure, but not demo.

I can play All Day Saturday or Sunday (not both),
                  or Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 11-11:30pm GMT till the cows come home.

Edit: I thought it may be unclear, It's either All day Sun and most day Sat, or vice versa.

Comment

This: http://www.planetunreal.com/weaponsfactory/
                    or that: http://www.rps.net/NE/
                    would rock my world!

or just CTF or AS on the right maps with the Strangelove(V2) mutator
                    or this: http://www.unrealbadlands.com/
                    or that: http://mods.moddb.com/1194/ :wink:
                    *drools*
                    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

BF: 1942, Half-life, or a Blizzard RTS.

Comment

Hmm, may I suggest three things.

Instead of Counter-Strike, and if most of us have Quake 3, then may I suggest a game of Navy Seals (www.ns-co.net). When I used to play it, I considered it a CS that was actually good, and there's been patches since then.

Another good game is Enemy Territory (www.enemy-territory.com), which nobody has any excuse to not have, since it's free. (make sure you get the game AND the patch)

If it comes to Half-Life, then I think we should have a teamspeak channel for everyone, and then Half-Life's built-in teamchat could be used on a different key.

Comment

Why don't we all play ragnarok online?

They have a 15 day free trial, and it's fun.

Comment

Yeah enemy-territory is very cool.... We should play that! And the advantage is that everyboy can play it!?
                            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Oh my lets not turn this into Install-o-rama, and stick to more common games

installing UT2004 took a major chunk outta my HUD...i was able to clear some space by deleting crap like DX:IW, but still....:grin:
                              My leet Thievery Map
                              My leet UT3 Map
                              My leet AS Map

Comment

Working...
                              X