Trip to teh UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to teh UK

Me and my neighbour tom71 (you can know him from public servers) are planning a trip to UK and Ireland in summer to see an english weather , taste irish beer :gulp:, improve our english and mainly to make a new friends and contacts.

So if anyb here is from UK or Ireland, please post here or PM me. Maybe we will meet and take some group photos to our album :grin: or play some thievary (If I'll take some laptop with me).

Also it is far better to visit a country when you know a local tips and stuff like that.

Thanx.

Where abouts in the UK are you going? or i it a trip around the UK?
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Ok i'll kick you back to slovakia when i see you.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
        Where abouts in the UK are you going? or i it a trip around the UK?
        It is not decided yet. I have to gather some infos (about hitchhiking in UK and prices for hostels ...) so we can plan how far and how long we will be in UK.

I think we won't go to scotland, but we may visit northern parts of England. (Also depends on weather up there :grin: )

Definatelly first City will be London (with bus Slovakia-London, if we will go to UK by bus). But hostels in London are very expensive (like the rest of the stuff in the London) so we'll probably move after a few days.

The big pro this year is that slovakia will be in EU, so no visa needed

Originally posted by Skull
        Ok i'll kick you back to slovakia when i see you.
        prepare to be marioed with my backpack

Comment

As long as you stay at the nothern parts i won't have trouble from you.

Comment

No you'll have trouble from't me! :twisted:

I wish you the best of luck on your trip. If you got some specific questions, I'm sure the Brits around here would be more than happy to answer.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Working...
            X