Garlisk Update (Ack, Bad news)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlisk Update (Ack, Bad news)

Well, it looks like I'll be losing my cable. This means...slowness. Slow downloads... slow ping. No more NB testing.

I could cry. I think I will.

But its not gone yet, and MAYBE won't be. There is a small chance I might be able to hang onto it.

Secondly, I really ought to stop being on the forums so much. I quit the forums! You can have my stuff. But not my comics.

I'd like to leave for like, 2 weeks, and get some stuff done instead of hang out here.

Wish me luck... I'll be back soon enough.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

see you garslik, come back soon and waste time with us sorry to hear about the cable, i might be losing the dsl i havn't been able to get working yet.

see my new post for more bad new :cry:
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

*drinks invis potion, steals comics.*

Comment

What's the big fuzz?

Can't you just stay on the forums, and do other stuff aswell? I do. You don't have to be here 24/7 aiight?

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
          get some stuff done instead of hang out here.

good idea....
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

You'll be back, Dak. Nobody ever leaves.

Sucks about the cable. My ISP has a monopoly on my area as far as broadband goes, and they're scalping me! It's crossed my mind several times dropping them, but dammit, I need it!
            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Haw haw, lagger!

Comment

Working...
              X