Already sick of this hot weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already sick of this hot weather...

God i am sweating constantly! the second day that its been over 70 degrees and i'm so taffing sick of it. Yesterday it was 82 degrees out! normally i am shivering, and can just grab another blanket when i'm trying to sleep, but when its hot, and the fan is in the attic, what do you do? And now its so hot i have to leave my bedroom window open and can't play my music loud anymore because the neighbors will whine. I AM SO SICK OF THIS HEAT!!!!

Can't wait for winter :|
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

During the summer months (December, January, February) 40؛C (104؛F) SHADE temperatures are not uncommon. In the sun it can be anywhere up to 80؛C (176؛F).

At the moment I'm enjoying nice cool temperatures of about 30 - 35؛C (86 - 95؛F) in the middle of the day.

Oh, and we're in the middle of a drought.

(I have to clean the air filter on my motorbike every week it's that dusty )

Comment

Dude, it's COLD here. Can't fucking stand it.
      JM

Comment

weird australians.

its been 30-40 here for MONTHS. today was 75 F. beautiful, and it looks like its going to be nice some more later.

new england.
        "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

Originally posted by [bulletproof
          ]weird australians.

its been 30-40 here for MONTHS. today was 75 F. beautiful, and it looks like its going to be nice some more later.
          You ARE aware that the 30-40 degree temperatures Yenz is referring to are degrees Celsius, right?

Comment

Most days in England never get above 10 celsius, and in the summer, its about 10 - 20 celsius.

and thats warm.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

lol true fix

Comment

176؛F????? O_O That's hotter than death valley! (That's pretty hot, I had to ride through that place without any air conditioner and the windows rolled down, it felt like I was going through fire!)

Comment

Move to Scandinavia

http://stage.nettavisen.no/kultur/te...Shown=09.08.02

If norwegian isn't your thing, translation:

"What was that?"
                  "Summer."

On the other hand, at least here I'm freezing my butt off from september until may...
                  You could cut off the heating inside and you don't need any coolant system for your computer!
                  My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    Originally posted by [bulletproof
                    ]snip
                    You ARE aware that the 30-40 degree temperatures Yenz is referring to are degrees Celsius, right?

I think he was refering to the fact they have christmas in teh summer.
                    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

ACK! her in the New England sates, we've got some screwy weather!

yesterday, it was up past 82*, but the day before it ws only 56. And snowing (slightly). Today, it's a comfortable 61 and moist.

I guess tomorrow'll be a different story again.

*all degreees in Fahrenheit unless otherwise specified
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by TED NUGENT
                        I think he was refering to the fact they have christmas in teh summer.
                        Except that he was saying that it had been 30-40 degrees (Farenheit), where he was for some time, and didn't mention Christmas at all.

Comment

oh yah, i forgot to mention i'm in the north eastern US, or Pennsylvania. Its miserable, my computer has been periodically shutting off, i think its because its overheating maybe

Started when the unbearably hot weather did so who knows

I don't like when its nice out either, it makes me feel guilty for being inside on the computer
                          "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Except that he was saying that it had been 30-40 degrees (Farenheit), where he was for some time, and didn't mention Christmas at all.

Yeah but......, Oh never mind.
                            Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                              Started when the unbearably hot weather did so who knows
                              Whereabouts in PA? the phioladelphia area got only up to 63 today.

of course, when it was under 30 last week...
                              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                              X