DOG VOTE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOG VOTE!

Ok, during a nightly bitching match me and phae were discussing Dogs... as you do... anyway, we need an argument settling......

"my dog pwns your dog... ANYTIME" were the words from Phae....

"HA! Prove it bitch!" was my reply...

So... which dog is the best... there is no indication which dog belongs to who, both pictures are hosted on my computer, and those (if any) of you who allready know please keep and open mind...

Ok... for arguments sake, these dogs shall be known as "DD" and "River"...

River

DD

Also, can reasons and comments be posted, such as "I love XXX because he's so cute"

Thank you all!

(Vote ends on Satuday night, when, the respective owners shall be revealed!)
    River
    0%
    DD
    0%
    ~TuF~

"Pwns" may be a little strong, because we all know my dog is most definately better, but I voted 'DD.' Not sure why.
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Cats > dogs

But between those two I'd choose River because he rules all over the place.

DD looks like one of those annoying puppies I kick just out of spite.
      JM

Comment

Give up... My dog will rip yours apart any day of the week.

Now where did i put that killer picture where it was just about to jump onto the beer...

Comment

Voted
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

Border collie over a little yappy-mutt any day. They're about 10 times more intelligent, quieter, and infinitely more dignified.

But cats rule dogs.

Comment

Goodluck with this unfair contest machine and fixy. It's kinda unfair, because I already know my dog pwnz your dog at any time. But you can have a shot at the title

My vote will wait untill the last day
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

So will mine! Good luck phae! your dogs gonna need it!
                ~TuF~

Comment

DD Pwnz

Comment

I already know who's dog is who in this contest, they both win.

Comment

I voted for River, because yappy little f**kers need to be kicked and stomped on and crushed (even the cute ones) and bleeding all over the floor with brain matter oozing out of their yappy little f**king heads and no more f**king yapping ah blessed peace stop humping my leg.

Er... sorry.
                      Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
                      :: Howard Scott

Comment

This just screams a winnar.

Comment

Teh Collie pwnxx0rz all j00!!!!1
                          (AKA Dresden)
                          Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Where's the option for "Dogs suck?"

Cats are better. The black cats made cool mods. (and fireworks.)

Comment

Any creature that isn't at least knee high cannot, by definition, be a dog.
                              The gopher thing loses.

(NOTE: I own a 95lb Golden Retriever so I'm a bit biased.)
                              "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Working...
                              X