Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Off your Pets, *Cats and Dogs*

Originally posted by LaughingRat
    Border collie over a little yappy-mutt any day. They're about 10 times more intelligent, quieter, and infinitely more dignified.

But cats rule dogs.
    Do you have a cat LR? If so my wife wants to see a picture of it. and so do I.

[edit] So not to hi-jack The_Machines thread, split and starting another thread, thank you......BA[/edit]

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
    Do you have a cat LR? If so my wife wants to see a picture of it. and so do I.
    Mommy, I'm scared. Why do the strange man and woman want to see my kitty?

The yellow tabby is Snot, the little black girl is Bile, but she was put to sleep about 2 years ago.

Comment

cool, nice kitties. My wife is a cat person, loves cats.

BTW, who you calling strange? LOL

Comment

I remember you getting a cat and naming it the TCO mascot, right? Little gray striped girl (or was it a boy)?

Comment

Thats a nice pic of you and your wife LR, but where are your cats :wink: j/k man, JOKE dont hit ME!!
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

OK here are mine.

Since Black Cat's Rule. Here is my Ciera.

Next is Raina, spanish for Queen, and a lover of a cat, always there for me.

And the sweetheart of the bunch, this is Peepers. No, that wasn't my dead plant.

Comment

This is my pet.

I have a cat too, but I'm allergic to her.
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

I remember you getting a cat and naming it the TCO mascot, right? Little gray striped girl (or was it a boy)?
                It was a boy, we named him Taffer. But our Nazi landlord wouldn't let us keep
                him. (wife was heartbroken over it)
                We now have 4 parakeets named Neo, Max,Buddy, and Prudence!

Edit: BA, My wife says your cats are just beautiful and she's jealous because
                we can't have cats here.

Comment

http://au.geocities.com/yenzarill_ny...humour/magmus/

Here are photos of my pet rock "Magmus".

(You will probably have to copy & paste the link)

Comment

Originally posted by Yenzarill
                    http://au.geocities.com/yenzarill_nydryxx/humour/magmus/

Here are photos of my pet rock "Magmus".

(You will probably have to copy & paste the link)
                    Ok then.
                    The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

As others have said, Cats > Dogs (though I love my dogs, too!).

Here is my cat, Taz, and one of my dogs, Tiara (I need to find a good one of Tiara's mother and post it as well).

No Linux, No Choice.
                      Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

i knew i shoulda taken a pic of my bird while i had the digi cam....hmm
                        LR...i don't suppose you're a laughing rat when those 2 critters of your's are around.

CD...next time take the pet out of your hair so we can actually see it...it's hidden from our views at the moment.
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Doh! I have to show this one also, too cute. What the hell, my Taz is so cute she doesn't take a bad pic!

No Linux, No Choice.
                          Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

Cats are teh rule !!11!

Starting in the back row is Bella, who is our youngest and also is a tortie, the manditory black cat in the center is Zoe (aka Love pig) and the gentleman in front weighing in at a slim 20lbs is Atilla who thinks he's a lap cat much to my testicular displeasure. :x

This shot while not the best is the only pic with all three in the same place.

All were taken in as strays and are indoor only. Please spay and neuter your pets.
                            Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                              Thats a nice pic of you and your wife LR, but where are your cats :wink: j/k man, JOKE dont hit ME!!
                              OK, Fixxxie, repeat after me. Rat. Cat. True, it's only one letter difference, but it's still a difference even YOU should be able to get.

It was a boy, we named him Taffer. But our Nazi landlord wouldn't let us keep him. (wife was heartbroken over it)
                              We now have 4 parakeets named Neo, Max,Buddy, and Prudence!

Edit: BA, My wife says your cats are just beautiful and she's jealous because
                              we can't have cats here.
                              I'm sorry to hear you had to get rid of him. I'm sure you found him a good home, though.

Originally posted by DarkProject
                              LR...i don't suppose you're a laughing rat when those 2 critters of your's are around.
                              I don't worry about it. I'm bigger than them, and I still have claws. And Snot's a complete wuss. True story, he was afraid of a mouse the first time he met one.

Comment

Working...
                              X