• Chernobyl Ryde.

If anyone is interested in a chernobyl motorcycle tour with a nice girl,

go here.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

------

------"

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT !!!1!

I was going to post this.

I just spent 45min trying to find an mp3 of the specials "Ghost town" for ppl to listen to while looking at this site. I couldnt find one so I figured Id just post the link without the spooky music........

Oh well.

My thread title was going to be "HOT Ukrainian chick DYING to show you her pics".

I seriously cant believe someone would deliberatly do this, Mebbe we have found a mate for Crucifixion boy.

Radation exposure IS cumulative.
    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Sounds like fun.

all i need is a car, a crapload of cash to get there, and a passport inot the Chernobyl zone.

reminds me of that movie Logan's Run when he comes outof hte enclosed city after the nuclear wars
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Now that was the most depressing thing I've read in ages :cry:
        A town with no background noises, must be quite a weird experience.

This reminds me of Andrei Tarkovski's Stalker.

I've never thought of Chernobyl from the viewpoint of the citizens, but it must've been ghastly. Watching the radiation glow from top of a building helplessly... It's somehow so much more frightful than some other catastrophe, for you know it's there but you can't see it. Haunting.

I wouldn't really want to check that area out myself, but I find something strangely compelling in a desolation like this. Hmm. A Fallout flashback?
        My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Ha-ah TED! My father is stronger than yours!

Yep, i'm a post-apoc fanatic, BTW anyone of you got some nice film with a post-apocalyptic theme?

I would definitively ride myself through Chernobyl. When I was young I would ride my motocross and stop by old barns and abandonned truck and picture myself in some catastrophic world.

The only thing is how did she got a bike like that in a post-soviet country, she's either well educated of his fater has a load of cash. She's like 24 y old and already own a bike like that there. Well i'l 25 myself and own a bike + car + jeep but acquaring a recent bike in Ukraine is something else,well...anyway...

I though some of you might like this link
          ------

------"

Comment

That is truly the most fascinating web site ever...

Nice bike too.

Comment

I don't understand what motivated you to post that link? Is she like your gf or something?

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                Is she like your gf or something?
                Well, shes 'hot' and not in a nice sense... shes prolly radiated like a plutionuim rod by now :lol:
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

Originally posted by -=Moss=-
                  Yep, i'm a post-apoc fanatic, BTW anyone of you got some nice film with a post-apocalyptic theme?
                  AHA! another post-apoc fanatic!

Planet of the Apes was always good.
                  Battlefield Earth was too.
                  I liked the Time Machine (the new one). sorta post-apocalyptic.
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Yes I understand the fasination. In the northeast it was once a fad to go and visit the area of love canal, looked sorta like the pics shown, but set against the backdrop of the american suburbs. Totally barren, not many vechiles, just street after street of abandoned houses and stores. Not nearly as dangerous as radation though, just some pesky chemicals in the ground.

Check out the movie "Damnation alley"(circa 1980ish) for your post apoc fix.

The only thing is how did she got a bike like that in a post-soviet country, she's either well educated of his fater has a load of cash. :
                    Didnt you notice the endorsements ?

Kawi motorcycles

Shoie helmets

Ray-Ban sunglasses

Kevekan dosimeter guages

Soviet nuclear energy commission board of tourisim
                    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Jeez. You guys are totally paranoid about the radiation.

I read that thing about a month ago and immediately added Chernobyl on my places-to-go list. (You might've noticed my sig change)
                      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

BTW anyone of you got some nice film with a post-apocalyptic theme?
                        I guess you know "The Day After" and there is another one "Threads".
                        ( http://www.ibp-intl.demon.co.uk/nuke/dayafter.html )
                        I dunno if you meant such films ("nice").
                        AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                        Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                        Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Interesting read.

Comment

Omega Man is a good old post-apocalyptic movie.
                            Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Comment

Working...
                              X