X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorists be fear,

America is prepared!

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.p...5&page=1&pp=25

That's fairly old now, Swiss... and I could have sworn I've seen it on here.

Then again, that might have been TTLG. Also, I recommend you start posting about something else other than American political events; we wouldn't want you becoming predictable now, would we?

Some funny stuff in there, though.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
      That's fairly old now, Swiss... and I could have sworn I've seen it on here.

Then again, that might have been TTLG. Also, I recommend you start posting about something else other than American political events; we wouldn't want you becoming predictable now, would we?

Some funny stuff in there, though.
      Haven't seen it here. Unless it was for some disturbing reason in another forum.

Besides, not like I'm putting across some other liberal political message here. I just found the captions funny. Not everything that i do is bent towards the destruction of the Bush administration. Trust me on this one. Would I lie to you?

Comment

zomg ldhat:!

Comment

In case of emergency, be prepared to use The Real Ultimate Power.

Warning! Common radiation does not give you powers to control fire. Only cosmic rays do that.

Rebel terrorists are commonly easiest to deal with by using the Force Choke.

---

Maybe it's old, but it's still fun.
          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

It is a good idea to wash your contact lenses after you find them. Failure to do so may cause a slight irritation on your eyes.

- Radiation!
            - Yes?
            - Radiation, sir.
            - Whatcha want?
            - I want to come in and inflict radiation poisoning, sir.
            - Are you an encyclopedia salesman?

Comment

I've heard they've had whole teams of people trying to figure out how to mark areas with radio active waste so that people 10,000 years from now know not to dig there.

The problem is, as soon as you put up some sort of marker, people start digging all over the place.
              "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Swiss:

I think anybody with a grade school education realizes enhanced airport security and new laws do about as much to protect us as sunscreen in a nuclear blast. It's just the government putting on a nice show so that the economy keeps rolling along.

People in a subway going up in smoke aren't going to stop from trampling one another to read some stupid sign.

You know this.
                I know this.
                "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

It might be a good idea to use photographs of people died because of radiation instead of any symbol.

At least that gives an idea for them bloody graverobbers what happens to them if they dare risk the Curse of Mr. Atom!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                    It might be a good idea to use photographs of people died because of radiation instead of any symbol.

At least that gives an idea for them bloody graverobbers what happens to them if they dare risk the Curse of Mr. Atom!
                    I'm waaaay okay with grave robbers going a couple of rounds with Mr. Atom.
                    We don't need looters.

Comment

Tonight on "Worst Case Scenario..."

Be sure to practice parallel parking, if you're going to die, you can at least do it without unpaid tickets...

Is that radio on the top of a building with a man running away? Or is it stuck to the ceiling of a room, with a man running into a wall? Either way, curling up and stapling yourself to a wall is the only option.

Unforunately, Harrison Ford wouldn't sign the contract for "Indiana Jones and the Station Wagon of Doom." We replaced him with a pole.
                      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

In case of Rap Music, immediately exit the building.

Comment

Do not wear used clothing that doesn't pass the sniff test.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                            In case of Rap Music, immediately exit the building.

But if the rap music is outside, DO NOT open the door!
                            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

The pretty fireworks caused by the destruction of Western Civilization should be admired from the side of the road.

Before placing the cell phone call to cancel your visit to the big city, please pull off to the side of the road.

We don't want any unecessary fender-benders on the same day 3/4 of the world's population is nuked. Please pull over for your own safety.

Comment

Working...
                              X