http://homepage.mac.com/evanbaumgard...eTheater6.html
    formerly littlek

This has been posted before
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

I think we already had this as a discussion before. Still funny though, like I said, I can't believe Leonard would ever do something like that.
      "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Not only that, but theres no refrence to 'The Hobbit' in the video... just him and a bunch of twats in big sweaters and vulcan ears... its a really 'wtf' kinda thing...
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

It was the 60's Fixxxer, come on. They did that type shit and hundreds more times before breakfast.
          "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
            Not only that, but theres no refrence to 'The Hobbit' in the video... just him and a bunch of twats in big sweaters and vulcan ears... its a really 'wtf' kinda thing...
            Sure there was a reference. They mention the name Bilbo Baggins, and refer to him as a hobbit.

Yeah, seen this before, too. It was as painful this time as it was the first.

Comment

Atack of the ldhat:
              Feel the power of the

Comment

Geez!!! ldhat:!!!!!!!!! It was the first time I had ever seen it so it was new to me. I should have known better than to post it on this forum.
                formerly littlek

Comment

Originally posted by littlek
                  Geez!!! ldhat:!!!!!!!!! It was the first time I had ever seen it so it was new to me. I should have known better than to post it on this forum.
                  Ah don't worry ... every link that is posted on this forum is marked as old hat. Fact is 90% never saw it, but acts tough by saying it's old hat. :roll:
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                    Ah don't worry ... every link that is posted on this forum is marked as old hat. Fact is 90% never saw it, but acts tough by saying it's old hat. :roll:
                    Yeah, listen to Phae. It would be a shame to ignore him the first time he ever made any sense!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                      Yeah, listen to Phae. It would be a shame to ignore him the first time he ever made any sense!
                      Now don't you mess with my friend Phae.....or I'll hide all the cheese.
                      formerly littlek

Comment

Actually,it is pretty old hat,but still hilarious every time you watch it. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by littlek
                          Now don't you mess with my friend Phae.....or I'll hide all the cheese.
                          Hey! I was giving him credit fer chrissakes!

Besides, rats don't like cheese. Just don't hide the peanut butter.

Comment

Stop posting that shit!!! IT'S SCARING ME, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
                            JM

Comment

Someone should post some of those parodies of Star Trek. Like the one where they're arguing whether the UFO is a Twinkie or a Hoho, or the one where Scotty is scarfing down a ton of donuts, or the one where there are Tribbles everywhere. Hmm, was this all the same parody? Can't remember, it's been 10 years or more since I saw it. It was hilarious, though.
                              "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Working...
                              X