Fallujah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallujah

Anyone hear what happened today there in Fallujah, Iraq? 4 members of the Blackwater Security Co. were killed by hand grenades being thrown at their vehicles. I swear, this really is getting ridiculous and I'm really getting tired of every day hearing of American Marines "Dying for their country in Iraq." Horse fucking shit. They are dying because we don't fucking belong there in the first place.

I honestly feel sorry for any and all forces, domestic or foriegn, that are in Iraq or other parts of the world. In fact, Jahandar's sister's fiance is a marine an is currently deployed. I just hope he make sit home safe in October for the wedding.

I can't post much more because I'm so pissed off, but I'll look for a source to post...
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

CNN source

Video
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

Maybe we should abandon NYC?
      "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

I don't see people flying planes into Canada's buildings, now do I? Hell, Canada has free health care for minors. Sure wish America had that...

Wait, no, we'd rather spend money on OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. Let the dumb mother fuckers kill each other, I could give a shit. Let em all die. Strap bombs to them all and let the whole thing end. At least AMERICANS won't be dying anymore...

EDIT: And as I recall, it wasn't Iraq that flew planes into NYC, it was Al Queida (sp).

Furthermore, I'm tired of seeing "I (Heart) NYC" Fuck New York, In wanna see a shirt that says "I (Heart) The Pentagon".

Words and shirts with no backing of true heart don't mean shit.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
          I don't see people flying planes into Canada's buildings, now do I? Hell, Canada has free health care for minors. Sure wish America had that...

Wait, no, we'd rather spend money on OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. Let the dumb mother fuckers kill each other, I could give a shit. Let em all die. Strap bombs to them all and let the whole thing end. At least AMERICANS won't be dying anymore...
          I'll cut ya a deal.
          No more aid of any sort to foreign countries, period. That means withdraw all our military from around the globe, close all the bases, and stop with the humanitarian aid to any foreign government or peoples, period. (Can you say, balanced budget?)

I'm so THERE as far as agreeing with you because this Palestine/Israel BS has been going on since before I was born.

What gives me pause is the idea (wrong as it may be, I dunno) that as a super power and an exceptionally gifted country that we should help others find their way to freedom. This belief of mine is wearing down though. I'm getting to the point that I'd like to see the middle east and it's entire population exterminated and the land/oil divided up among countries that aren't so stupid. (How is that for a politically incorrect/bigotted/close minded view..heh).
          "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

I'll agree to your deal, but hey, why not leave Forces in Countries that actually want us there and not the one's that don't... You know, the one's that aren't attacking our forces and Humanitarian aid.

Call me politically incorrect/bigotted/with aclose minded view all you want, but I'm being totally honest when i say I'd rather see all of them dead than one American soldier...

Got a new idea for my sig...
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

I'll agree to your deal, but hey, why not leave Forces in Countries that actually want us there and not the one's that don't... You know, the one's that aren't attacking our forces and Humanitarian aid.
              Because we get used that way, just like we are getting used in Iraq.

If we were to pull completely out of world affairs than the EU would have to take care of people like Saddam because eventually he would have threatened the world oil supply. Eventually the Muslims in France are gonna get roudy as well and the 'enlightened' Europeans are gonna have to shed the mask and get medieval on some people to save their cultures.

Right now they have the luxury of profiting from our actions while at the same time condeming us. I say the USA takes a break from ALL of it and then sit back and condem everything the EU tries and fails at for once.

Tsunami in [fill in the blank]? Not our problem. You handle it France.
              Earthquake in [fill in the blank]? Not our problem. You handle it Germany.
              Terrorist detonate a nuke in Belgium? Gosh, we'll send a card.

IF we pulled out completely, the EU would have to deal with it before us. Let them handle the Extremist Muslim challenge to civilization.

Comment

Curunir, I share your dismay and anger. I also read that they really mutilated the charred bodies and hung what was left on a bridge. The behavior of those 'humans' is beyond any words that I can describe. I still support the removal of Saddam from power. Although his furry butt was not worth the price of a single bullet.
                formerly littlek

Comment

Well, I would like to see the EU get off their asses for once and try doing what we are... Hell, lets just give them the riegns. Give our soldiers a break for once...
                  "Dream is Destiny"
                  Waking Life

Comment

Littlek, if you watch the "gory" video that I watched, they pulled the charred bodies formt he vehicles and prodded and poked them with poles and then continued to beat the bodies with poles and they even hung a couple bodies from a bridge. Sounds to me like a bunch of primitive monkeys. Hell, I wouldn't shed a tear if we nuked em all...
                    "Dream is Destiny"
                    Waking Life

Comment

Well, I would like to see the EU get off their asses for once and try doing what we are... Hell, lets just give them the riegns. Give our soldiers a break for once...
                      Oh because were doing fuck all.... yeah right mate.
                      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -YT

Comment

As LR's Vice President, here is the policy I'd like to put forward:

1) Pull all our troops home, no matter where they are, over the next 4 years. Close all international bases.

2) Cut foriegn aid (real dollars) by 25% each year over the next 4 years.

3) Apologize to Bin Laden, wire 100 million to his account and tell him that if Al-Qaeda stays out of the USA we'll not hunt him anymore.

4) Tell terrorists world wide that we'll drop funding of Israel IF and only if the terrorist crap no longer hits Americans in our boarders or abroad.

5) Sell our Veto power in the UN to the highest bidder. Pull out of the UN and tell them we are too stupid to help anyways.

6) No longer purchase goods from China. All foreign goods must come from Mexico which should cause an explosion of jobs and prosperity down there so that people go back to Mexico to work. This deal happens if they maintain environmental standards and clean up corruption.

Comment

Littlek, if you watch the "gory" video that I watched, they pulled the charred bodies formt he vehicles and prodded and poked them with poles and then continued to beat the bodies with poles and they even hung a couple bodies from a bridge. Sounds to me like a bunch of primitive monkeys. Hell, I wouldn't shed a tear if we nuked em all...
                          I am so sorry you saw that. No wonder you are raging and rightfully so. I am glad that I did not see that.
                          formerly littlek

Comment

Why are you bringing up Laden? Do you really think he had planes flown into US buildings because we were giving humanitarian aid? Or was it more likely that he, among many, don't agree with US intervention in external affairs. I'm not saying that what he did was right or justified in any way, don't get me wrong.

There are several ways to fix the problem the world is plagued with today, it's just that either

a) No one has the balls to do it.

b) Groups of people think the terrorists and Terrorist nations are just "misunderstood" (I remember people going to Afghanistan and Iraq to stand in front of US tanks... honestly, were I the driver, I'd 'ave run em over right there and say they shot at me.)

c) Other people are so worried about oil and other shit, thinking that the countries that own it could actually withhold it from other nations if they wanted to... please, no country could withhold oil from the UN or the US for that matter if we really tried to get it. All they could do is set them afire, but then that negates the whole point of keeping it.

Again, MG, I never said stop the humanitarian aid to those who want it. Like I said, I don't Bin Laden sent planes into the US buildings because we gave food and medical supplies to 3rd world countries... And as I recall, Iraq isn't exactly a 3rd world country...

Fixxxer, sorry buddy, but it is an honest to God belief of mine that the UN would be worthless, powerless even without the backing of the US. It would simply crumble.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Cur:

Because when we give humanitarian aid to governments it:
                              1) Is used to control their people.
                              2) Sold for cash.
                              3) Allows the government to spend resources on weapons.
                              4) Props up governments that should fail.

If we are going to stay out of their business, then lets stay completely out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X