April Fools!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools!

Well, it's April Fools day, and i'm a little edgy about what's going to happen today.

It seems my girlfriend, her best friend, and Cliff are planning something, but i have no clue what. I think it's a little coincidental that Cliff went on vacation yesterday...

Well, unlike everyone else, i'm nice on April Fool's Day, so i can get retaliation until next April 1st. Any good ideas for me this year?

*dons his chainmail*
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Damn you, you shouldn't have alerted others on the forums about this so early...

Remember last years joke? Thwark announced that he was leaving. I guess he was almost right, since he isn't very active these days.

Comment

My fraternity has several things planned. Calgioipsa can attest to that. One of the things we have planned is to take 4 cars and drive them around a small but important traffic circle near campus for 15 minutes and piss off all the commuters. I can't remember what else we have planned.
      "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

One of the things we have planned is to take 4 cars and drive them around a small but important traffic circle near campus for 15 minutes
        Wow... Someone sure fooled you guys good.
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

hHHEHEHEHHEHEHHE! Good one deep

Comment

Har har. That would be evil, but it takes 4 cars to pull off. If there are 3 other cars, then it's still fun to do
            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Eh, worst thing that happened to me was the guy at EB pointed at me and said "There's something on your shirt!"

I stared him straight in the eye and said flatly, "Nice try."

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                Eh, worst thing that happened to me was the guy at EB pointed at me and said "There's something on your shirt!"

I stared him straight in the eye and said flatly, "Nice try."
                Which was ironic, because there was something on your shirt!

Comment

Well, yeah, it says Jinco on the front in a crazy font, wearing a crown (!!!), and an Eastern Dragon on the back. But generally when someone says that, they mean something that's not normally there, like a piece of food, yes?

Connotation man, connotation!

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                    Well, yeah, it says Jinco on the front in a crazy font, wearing a crown (!!!), and an Eastern Dragon on the back. But generally when someone says that, they mean something that's not normally there, like a piece of food, yes?

Connotation man, connotation!
                    *gives up and lets Salsa run around with picante on his shirt*

Comment

just checking cause i cant post/send emails with my new idsn....
                      Night of the Werewolves II
                      HarryPotterwars
                      A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

Well, i survived yesterday without the chainmail (it ended up being too small) and got myself out of 38 pranks, including the one Cliffy planned by making his minions turn against themselves. Woot! i should be in politics!

It turned out that the worst thing that happened was that the juvinile Delenquints in the Science wing mande stinkbombs and placed them in the air dicts. THAT sucked.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                        X