nice! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice! :)

hehe, just wanted to say that these days lately there has been many ppl playing thievery! It just makes me glad actually! From when I wake up in the morning the server is nearly full, then in the middle of the day and even now at evning times.. real fun guys..keep that going! all the mockers plays plenty it seems like.. also seen all other guys, and btw, I havent seen you TuF guys.. where are you?

cause this month I bearly saw no one playing :cry:
    lets play thievery! it fu**ing pwns. gonna play some thievery now *out* !
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

The TuF guys are there... you just can't see them.
    JM

Comment

I'm happy for you Louie.

...I played all day yesterday, Mach did all evening, and so did Dragon... TuF are alive and kicking matey.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

ah, nice to hear fixxx... drop those fakenicks nah? ;> always fun to know who's on the server ;> yeye whatever... l8er =)

Comment

No, we were all on under our normal names. FixXxer, Skull, Machine, Dragon, and now Lurox of TuF were all playing last night. Great games, those were.

I played today with ya Louie, so I don't know what you mean by "no TuF!"

Seriously though, I was taking a break from Thievery, and I think the rest of TuF was also, but dont' worry. We still play. And my "break" from TUT is over, I think.

Comment

Yar, I've been playing daily for the past week now. Since Rodent doesn't have school for a while now, I decided to start playing again.

And yes, the servers have been full lately. Even early in the morning! Its amazing, and I love it! Full games (4-8) are the best! I guess when we have like 4 mockers each day at a minimum, its hard not to be full, though
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
              Full games ( 4-8 )
              4 Thieves vs 8 Guards?

Comment

He means 4-8 players on a server.
                .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Glade to see things picking up in ThieveryUT. I have been playing allot more my self as well
                  ZT

Comment

Originally posted by TafferBoy
                    He means 4-8 players on a server.
                    Nah, he means he's played 4-8 games.

JM

Comment

I've noticed too an increase in the number of players, it's good. :-)

I dont have much time for playing TUT, I do a lot of administration for TuF whilst I work, but evenings and weekends are the only times I play, I also tend to play now only when my teammates are around. You shoulda been there sunday night LuLu :-)

There is a problem with Crackaz tho :-/ it seems quite laggy now, not just for me, but for people in america too. Anything changed guys?
                      ~TuF~

Comment

I haven't played thievery in awhile, since it usedto be that I'd be the only one ofn any server, but if this is the way things are, i'll be back on the servers within the hour!
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

TheMachine wrote:
                          You shoulda been there sunday night LuLu
                          argh! dont say like that wtf did I do sunday evening?! hmhm.. well tell you what mach.. next time you msg me on the msn and I'll be there!!!!
                          hehe

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                            There is a problem with Crackaz tho :-/ it seems quite laggy now, not just for me, but for people in america too. Anything changed guys?
                            Should be fixed as of yesterday. Try it again.

Comment

I've made somewhat of a comeback too. I have also noticed there is alot more people online now. It's comforting.
                              "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                              X