A quiet night in SNAFU's house. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quiet night in SNAFU's house. . .

I post this at SNAFU's request. He was telling me about his newly installed WebChatLogger. A program that allowed him to see different things happening in his server. There was no action in his server so I said that I would go and try to round up some players. During the loading time I hatched a fun plan. So I continued to invent the WebChalLogger. Ahead is a link to the logs of what followed. SNAFU said that he could picture theatre as I brought him through it, something essential to the success of the WebChalLogger. Fun stuff.

Logs

:twisted:
    Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

PWN3D!!!!!!1

:lol: :lol:

No Linux, No Choice.
    Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

bwahahahaha!
      (AKA Dresden)
      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

lol, awesome.. I was thinking to myself as I started reading "whoa.. who the hell coded this???"

Comment

Yeah, that would've been some seriously cool stuff... Great joke, and great typing.
          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
          "Dream is Destiny"
          Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by "Player Admin"
            Chal, I hate you, alright. I fucking HATE YOU!
            Are you sure it was Snafu and not Cliff? I remember him screaming this at me plenty of times. before i remind him that i'm not chal

good F***ing stuff, man. I would have been there, but i jioned Crackaz instead. :x
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
              lol, awesome.. I was thinking to myself as I started reading "whoa.. who the hell coded this???"
              That thought occurred to me, but then I remembered that 1.5 isn't out yet, so who had the motivation to do this... ¬¬

I still fucking hate you Chal... :grin:
              TCO – Retired
              Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Ah yes, the art of messing with the admins... Great fun indeed. Well done, that was great. :lol:
                It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

This practical joke has been awarded the RLF Gold Star (tm) of approval.
                  "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Oh my god, that's great Chal, so smooth, so convincing, Love it! Yer good. :wink: Best joke that I have seen played in a long time. *\o/* :lol:

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Wait a sec....
                        It sounds like... SNAFU planned to use this chatlog to cheat, by knowing what the others were doing.

Comment

Get your mind out of the gutter MB! Heh heh, that was great! I'd have played along if I had joined!

Comment

Must...catch...breath...laughing...so...hard...

:lol:
                            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Maybe if you fold it at the edges you can use it as an ashtray! Think of the possibilities!

Comment

Working...
                              X