Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!FM The Eye's Betrayal 1 year anniversary!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!FM The Eye's Betrayal 1 year anniversary!!!

Hey guys! This month marks the one year anniversary of my three mission fm pack, The Eye's Betrayal. I made a website and everything with brand new screenshots HERE!

Go check it out and tell me what you guys think! i'm kinda intrested because this is the first time this FM has been made public. The bad news? it probably won't be released for another year cuz there's still alot of work to do. I just finished Miss 1 of 3. The good news is that i work on it one hour each day so there is continuous progress being made. Enjoy!

I hope nobody gets po'ed because this isn't Thievery related, and i know half of you probably don't even play fm's, but i would still like some oppinions. Thanks

Timmy

P.S - Updated my signature with the url!
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

It's looking very nice. I'm sure you'll pull off some more great FM's like your first.

Comment

Some nice screens looking forward to it.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

3 views and it's over the bandwidth limit!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
            3 views and it's over the bandwidth limit!
            Can't see it either. :cry:
            "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Now its up and working again. I am ashamed of geocities veiw limits, its absolutly pathetic
              "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Why are you Timmy if your name is Dave?

Comment

Looks nice. I have not played any FM's during the last 6 months. I have limited free time to play and so Thievery and System Shock have been slotted into what little time I have for games. But as soon as I am able, I will play your first FM and look forward to your trilogy. The screenies look great.
                  formerly littlek

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
                    Why are you Timmy if your name is Dave?

His old nickname was Timmy or something similiar can't really remember and no one stopped using it because it's easier.

Comment

"Timmy_the_tiger" or "Timmy_teh_tiger", depending on how his typing was that day.

Comment

Actually, i never once had my name as Timmy_The_Tiger or Timmy The Tiger, it was always Timmy_Tiger. 8), thus i adopted Timmy as my official online alius for all forums and other various online name requiering ordeals. In general, i don't like people i can't see knowing my name .

and even if i could see laughingrat i still wouldn't feel comfortable with him knowing my real name :lol:

Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                          and even if i could see laughingrat i still wouldn't feel comfortable with him knowing my real name :lol:
                          Must be really disturbing for you to know that I do then, eh?

Comment

STALKER STALKER! DID YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE? STALKER! STALKER!

POLICE, RESCUE, FBI QUICK! WE GOT A STALKER ON THE LOOSE IN THESE FORUMS!

Thwark, hurry up and ban him! :grin:

Comment

Working...
                            X