I'm out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out.

Right, well a few people probably already know, but I'm leaving for a while. 5 - 6 months actually. Since leaving threads are annoying, I just had to make one :p but it's not really a leaving thread if I'm coming back...

Thursday 5:30pm GMT 15th April 2004. From the dark wet life in Northen England, to the camp-style life in Italy. I'm working as a holiday rep for Eurocamp, which is good because I get to spend half the year in Italy, only 20 minutes away from Venice. The bad thing is, everything my friends are gonna be doing this summer, I miss out on since I'm 1200 miles away. I'll also miss out on the AlienSwarm release, and TUT 1.5, and maybe even NB :/ bummer.

Heh, well so long everyone, have a good summer. If I manage to get into an internet cafe, I'll post.

I'll be back, for TUT and beyond. So dont let it die.

Now, I'm off to get drunk with my buddies for the last time in a long while.

-Fixxxer
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Later Bro.
    ~TuF~

Comment

Have a good time in Italy.
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

You suck. Take your computer with you, man!

Comment

bye
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Have fun!
            Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Have an awesome time, Fix. You will be sorely missed. I'm really gonna miss playing with you, talking with you, and laughing with you on Teamspeak.

It still blows my mind how I've become really good friends with someone who I've never actually met. Take care, man.

Comment

Later.
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Sounds like fun! I'll guess you will have a great time doing something else in life, I know how it is.

Comment

Bye Fix. Have a great time!
                    JM

Comment

See Ya Fix....I am glad to see that you have set goals for yourself, that you are focused and that you are willing to take risks for personal growth. Life is short so take advantage of every opportunity that is offered. Egads! I sound like a teacher! Anyhow, the time will go fast and before you know it, you'll be back in TUT thiefing. Enjoy yourself.
                      formerly littlek

Comment

bye Fixxxer.

Have good Times, and send us some posts here. Some Pics would be nice. Take a Computer with you.
                        A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Now Fix, don't blow all that hard earned money on all the booze that floats around there. Have a good time, we'll be here when you get back.

Comment

Seeya later pal.

Comment

so long fix, it was fun to play with you

Comment

Working...
                              X