Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Virus (Netsky.V)

Hey guys!
    I just read on the the T-Online homepage that, there is a new virus in the i-net.
    No remove-tools or Updates are avaible at the moment. I guess Microsoft is working on something, or better I hope so! (LeatherMan would say now this can't happen with Linux and he is right )
    Here are some informations: http://sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32netskyv.html (I just googled for it. I hope it can maybe help)

Keep clean!

Greetings
    Sandman
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Originally posted by Sandman
    (LeatherMan would say now this can't happen with Linux and he is right )
    Ahh, you are correct Sandman... :wink:

It is worth noting that if you have a decent firewall in use then you should have nothing to worry about.
    No Linux, No Choice.
    Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

What's this Outlook everyone keeps talking about?
      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
        What's this Outlook everyone keeps talking about?
        Main Entry: out·look
        Pronunciation: 'aut-"luk
        Function: noun
        1 a : a place offering a view b : a view from a particular place
        2 : POINT OF VIEW <a positive outlook on life>
        3 : the act of looking out
        4 : the prospect for the future &lt;the outlook for steel demand in the U.S. -- Wall Street Journal&gt;

Comment

5: Out perform in the field of Looking &lt;"I could out-look you any day!"&gt;
          6: The opposite of inlook.

8)

Comment

Apparently some smart guy finally figured out my technique for wardriving: overloading routers to, in effect, shut down the net. So look out for net shutdown in the next couple of days.

why these high-tech hackers didn't figure that our earlier...
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
            X