Open development map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open development map

Yes, i know this ought to go into Mapping and Scripting for Thievery, but it seems that some people who might be interested rarely check there...

Anywho, down to business...

A number of months ago I recieved a map from one "Microwave_Oven" who seemed almost determined not to finish it. I accepted the map, planning to work on it after completing th-pirates (on which development grew stagnant long ago).

Since then, it has gone forgotten on my hard drive with the release of the NB mapping pack and the recent breaking of my longtime addiction to Thievery.

Today, however, after finding myself in an increasingly depressing state for issues with friends, family, etc., I found it while attempting to wipe my HD and I've decided it's time to get to work.

Therefore, I hereby announce that any mapper who PMs me will be allowed access to work on this map. Complete details will be revealed to those interested.

I hope i'll get some replies: Microwave's work is rather promising.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Alright! so far things seem to be going well enough. To those of you who've signed up so far, thanks for the support! For those who haven't the offer stands until the map is released. Have fun, guys!
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
    X