This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well....

I'm in La Rochelle in France, the past 2 days have been awesome. Bit wet today though. meh.

Been looking at these forums, I wouldnt trust those partly Unforgiven :x bastards waited till I left, you cowards

eh, whatever, this cafe cost 5 euros an hour, so cant stay long.

-Fix
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

good to see you're checking the forums ,and yes i don't trust the partly unforgiven.

Comment

Fix, while you're at that cafe ... advertise thievery a bit, will ya?
      Have fun the next days
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

To be honest I doubt most people are actually interested in hearing/reading a day by day account of your trip. The purpose of a holiday is to leave your routine behind and yet you continue to post? Forget about thievery for 5 mins and concern yourself with whats happening there in France not here!

Comment

I've been in La Rochelle a few years ago, I stayed there a couple of days. Pretty nice...

What are you doing there?

And Impulse, shut up will ya.
          ------

------"

Comment

Impulse, as kind and thoughtful of a post that that was, and you showed Fixxxer just how much you do care.

HE ISN'T ON HOLIDAY!

He is working, now, if you would of checked the forum's a bit closer, you would of seen this thread.

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3861

Good to see you post Fixxxie! Miss ya. Hope all is going great over there. Stop in from time to time, and yes I would like to hear how things are going for you over there. *cheers*

Comment

Miss ya.
              I just don't get it, sorry. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by -=Moss=-
                I've been in La Rochelle a few years ago, I stayed there a couple of days. Pretty nice...

What are you doing there?

And Impulse, shut up will ya.
                No, I'm entitled to my opinion.

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                Impulse, as kind and thoughtful of a post that that was, and you showed Fixxxer just how much you do care.

HE ISN'T ON HOLIDAY!

He is working, now, if you would of checked the forum's a bit closer, you would of seen this thread.

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3861
                Its sounds like a holiday disguised as work to me .

Comment

You are right about that Impulse, work? A working vacation is more like it.

And yes, I will miss Fixxxie Okih. But, he will be back before you know it.

Comment

Bleh, I only wish him to have fun and forget out about thievery while he's there. Then again I suppose its hard to forget about thievery whilst visiting all the magnificant castles in France. :lol:

Comment

that and puzzling out Thievery, IS fun.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

have fun

Comment

[Edit:]
                          I don't know why exactly I'm deleting this line, but that "Message last edited by..." on a post above me looks too suspicious.
                          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Nononono, Vigilence is our shield!
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Amongst our weapons are surprise, fear, ruthless efficency, our near-fanatical devotion to the pope, and VIGILANCE!

Comment

Working...
                              X