Am I gonna die? :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I gonna die? :-(

Guys i have terrible news. I may very well be dying of cancer, this is no joke. :cry:

This morning my 12 year old sister's skin sample results came back as cancerous, Melanoma cancer, the most deadly type of skin cancer. They caught the mole in the early stages so they say there is little chance that the cancer may have spread.

Me on the other hand....

Ive had a birthmark mole on my right shoulder since i was little, it is rather large (1 cm in diameter). After hearing the news i looked up melanoma cancer and found results i never wanted to find. The mole i have, has all 4 signs of being cancerous. The worst part is that ive had it since i was born, which means if it is really cancerous i am almost destin to die. :cry: to learn more about this horrifying reality visit http://www.skinsite.com/info_melanoma.htm. There is no doubt in my mind that if they say that mole is cancerous, my body is filled with cancer.

I'm really scared guys, i'm going in to get the mole tested in a week and a half, and I seriously don't know whats gonna happen if its cancerous, i may even do somthing to hasten the inevetible , sickens me to even think of this.

After melanoma has spread to the internal organs there is little that can be done and death follows shortly after
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . Ive never been this scared in my life guys.

I don't wanna die :cry:
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Well, the answer to your question is yes. You are going to die.

So am I. So is the next guy that posts.

I've often wondered why we bother living life like we do anyway.

So, we grow up, make money, become successful, have fun...and then we all die anyway.

I guess what I'd say though is, don't worry about what you can't help...and have as much fun and live as full a life as you can while you can.

Don't know if this helps or not, but its all I have. :/
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I can't say much other then goodluck. I have no clue what so ever how this must feel for you. But I can understand it surely isn't a nice feeling.

Good luck with the result.
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I have to admit, when I saw the thread topic, I expected you to be saying you'd done something awful, and expected someone to "kill" you for it. Kinda wish I'd been right.

Don't panic until you've had the testing done and gotten the results back. If it's a birthmark you've had since you were born, it's most likely nothing to worry about. That kind of mark is different than an actual melanoma, which usually develops where nothing was before. So take a couple deep breaths, calm down, and wait for any test results.

And stay out of the sun.

Comment

Yeah, take it easy. No need to panic, although I understand you're concerned.

I suggest you go and talk with your parents right now, tell them how you feel about it. I'm sure they can help you to calm down a bit.

Comment

Geez Tim, this is sucky shit.

Just hope Impusle doesnt see this thread. I mean, if he doesnt want to hear about my holiday, then listening to your death words is gonna send him through the roof.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              I have to admit, when I saw the thread topic, I expected you to be saying you'd done something awful, and expected someone to "kill" you for it. Kinda wish I'd been right.
              Almost makes me feel sorry for what I was going to post when I saw the thread title. Almost. I wish your sister well, Timmy.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it, and good luck with the results.

Comment

If you've had this since you were born, chances are its a birthmark not melanoma
                  but only a test will show for sure. Wish you the best, and like someone else
                  said, take a deep breath and wait till you get the test results.

Comment

I shall repeat what others have said, "Take a big deep breath, try not to worry too much" Easier said than done, I know. Get it tested, and get it removed. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Comment

I believe birthmarks / moles are pretty harmless untill you damage them often, like damaging them with shaving or have the spot right under the edge of your pants, so it constantly rubs the spot ( yeah, sounds wierd eh? ).
                      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Timmy, that blows. But let me tell you one thing. My brother had a mole that had cancer in it. He had it removed, and all traces of the cancer are now gone. He's fine.

Let that give you some hope, that this will probably turn out okay. But I understand your concern.

Comment

Learn paragliding, diving or motorcycle maintenance...

...in either case. Positive or negative. :|
                          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

awww, that sucks... well good luck timmey!
                            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                              Timmy, that blows. But let me tell you one thing. My brother had a mole that had cancer in it. He had it removed, and all traces of the cancer are now gone. He's fine.

Let that give you some hope, that this will probably turn out okay. But I understand your concern.
                              Too true Dragon. Weren't you talking about it last week?

Well, all of my family on my dad's side (and many on my mother's) have died of cancer, so there's no reason that i shouldn't. It's just something you live with. For those of you who know me, i never mention it and it's not such a big deal.

I'll agree, though, cancer does suck. I don't have it (yet), so i don't know your concern firsthand, but there's good chances that you'll survive. If it makes you feel any better though, i have a constantly growing list of people to pray for. I'll add you to it.

*adds another name to the prayer list.
                              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                              X