Sushi Restaurant Fined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sushi Restaurant Fined

Is it OK to lick the dish when you're done?

:lol:

I wonder where they put the fish?
    ~TuF~

Comment

"They also said the women used to display the sushi were not suitably dressed for restaurant employees." :grin:

Comment

lol nice!
        I hope there wont be only asia girls! ^.^
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Yes it is, Rat.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Well, at least it's still legal in Japan; I'd rather go there than China anwway...
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

thats it? 240 bucks? not as much as i would expect when they're taking howard stern off the air for even talking about such things :roll: damn, The United States is really screwed up
              "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
                thats it? 240 bucks? not as much as i would expect when they're taking howard stern off the air for even talking about such things :roll: damn, The United States is really screwed up
                You do realise how much 240 dollars is worth in China... Do you?

Comment

Im not sure he realizes this took place in china...........
                  Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Working...
                  X