Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More T3 videos - Stealthy this time

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/015/015244/vids_1.html
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

The Player still played like a moron. But at least now I know that when in 3rd Person if you use your bow it'll automatically take you to First.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

Not bad, I just wish there was a first person vid we could watch.

Comment

Bah. I'm not an insider, so I can't get to see the 10 MB QT. Won't even bother looking at the microscopic WMV.

Anyone got other links?

Comment

The "microscopic WMV" is fully watch/hearable.

Comment

what's wrong with the wmv? fair enough, quicktime may be better quality, but WMV is much smaller and also I don't want quicktime installed on my computer
            These days I find that I can't be bothered,
            To argue with them - well what's the point?
            Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

The WMV 320x240's weren't that bad. Remeber, right-mouse-click on the video and select full-screen while playing
              "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Can you blow out the candles? I watched the 'Breaking and Entering' vid and the candles went out but I could not tell if the player used water arrows or if there was a way to blow them out for free.
                formerly littlek

Comment

Thanks for the link, the movies were pretty good. The guards are still stupid, which is always entertaining. However I like the way they collapse when they're hit by arrows. And I LOVE how the flash bombs work!!! Bright flash and everybody swears. Ha!

But you're right he does play like a noob. :|
                  "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Did you see the beautiful bumpmapping on the floor when the flashbombs go off?

Droolage.

Yeah, the guards seemed dumb. I sincerely hoped the T3 AI coder played with Thievery a little bit. Joelio's coding is some of the best game AI I've seen. Balanced and clever!
                    "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

BA, didn't you see the last video, "Breaking and Entering"? its first person. Looks soooo sweet to me, can't wait. The loot popups are still a little big IMO, and unneccessary but other than that, looking good!

Littlek, the candles in Thief3 can be frobbed out. So blowing, pinching, whatever they can be extinquished by frob :grin: woohoo!

T13x
                      "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Working...
                      X