TurfWars Standings Available Through Mapvote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TurfWars Standings Available Through Mapvote

Starting about 15 minutes ago, the TurfWars standings can be viewed through the mapvote window in the Crackaz Servers. How is this marvel possible, you ask? Simple. When the mapvote window is open, click on the Info tab, then on the Server Info button. The server rules and info come up, and if you scroll down, the Turfwars Standings and Unresolved Challenges can be seen.

While that window is open, you might want to click on the Configure tab. This will allow you to bind a key to open the MapVote window at any time during the game. When you're stuck spectating, you can check on the TurfWars Standings, or get reports on which maps are played the most on the server!

Apologies for not posting this in the Thievery Servers forum, but not everyone visits there regularly, and I thought it would be of interest to a broader audience.

SO totally COOL! Man that's AlphaNumeric!(Enzo from reboot)

Comment

Yeah, nice...thanks for posting it here.
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Good stuff Rat!

Any reason you chose to introduce this since the lead slipped from our grasp? :grin:
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
            Any reason you chose to introduce this since the lead slipped from our grasp? :grin:
            Oh, no, Shug, it has nothing to do with that. Really. I mean it.

Seriously, something like this was discussed from the time TurfWars took shape. Dalai had even offered to code it directly into the game, but that never made it off the ground. I'd been considering doing it this way since I discovered you could display a rudimentary webpage in MapVote (no frames, no tables, no graphics), but thought it would be a pain to keep up with. Seeing the pace of TurfWars matches, though, it doesn't seem so bad.

Comment

not bad at all!
              ~TuF~

Comment

TurfWars? It sounds familiar but, I've only heard the word once or twice....
                "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Great... My job, my very duty as TurfWars Historian, taken over by a mere, cold, unthinking mapvote window...

Oh the humanity! Or, errr... lack thereof.

*sobs quietly*
                  TCO – Retired
                  Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Oh, hush, SNAFU. The only thing that's there is the standings and challenges, same as in the first two posts of the official TurfWars thread. Your job, undone though it is, is still intact.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      Oh, hush, SNAFU. The only thing that's there is the standings and challenges, same as in the first two posts of the official TurfWars thread. Your job, undone though it is, is still intact.

w00t! Now to go back to not doing my job! \o/

You've saved me LR. You must be proud.
                      TCO – Retired
                      Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X