UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT

Man i was about to get back on theivery and start playing again when i realized i had uninstalled ut from my computer, i cant find the cd and my parents wont let me buy anotherone, is there any way anyone can help?
    Thanks...
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Sucks. If anyone has any tips on how to find a missing CD, go ahead and post them.

A friendly reminder, however, that distributing warez is not allowed on these boards...
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Well since you do own it, it is actually legal to d/l the iso I think.
      Predator
      Black Cat Games Modeler
      Black Cat Games
      Nightblade
      Thievery

Comment

In past I got it from Kazaa... but not sure if its still there. Well then I got the Game of the year edition on Overnet. Or you can maybe already use BitTorrent.
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

You could always buy a second hand copy of ebay. It should only cost a few dollars ( assuming your in the US). If you tell your parents that maybe they will let you buy another copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletstopper
            is there any way anyone can help?
            Thanks...
            yep, get a job. what!? i did when i was 15!
            "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
              is there any way anyone can help?
              Thanks...
              yep, get a job. what!? i did when i was 15!
              Agree! Financial independence will set you free!
              formerly littlek

Comment

...I cant find the cd and my parents wont let me buy an other one...
                Thief13, LittleK, maybe he does have the money but his parents wouldn't let him buy it?
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Yep they wont let me buy it... and um... thanks guys....
                  If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

I really don't understand how people can 'lose' a CD...
                    I mean, my desk has years of junk gathering on it, but I can still find any CD I've ever had.
                    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Buy a new copy with your own money and insist you "found" the CD.
                      ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                        In past I got it from Kazaa... but not sure if its still there. Well then I got the Game of the year edition on Overnet. Or you can maybe already use BitTorrent.
                        It could probably work, you can just about get anything through Kazaa. (BTW DC++ works really nicely )

Originally posted by littlek
                        Agree! Financial independence will set you free!
                        Unless they insist that you put your money into a bank account and you could only use it for emergencies (or college) *coughs*

Originally posted by TheMachine
                        I agree with Machine. It's quick, it's easy and it solves the problem your way and your parents won't have to fret over it. All's you have to do is make sure that you throw away the wrapping for the game and put the "nice and new" plastic cover in with some of your older and beaten-up game covers. Just in case your parents are a little too observant. And you'll be fine. :twisted:
                        "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
                          Originally posted by TheMachine
                          I agree with Machine. It's quick, it's easy and it solves the problem your way and your parents won't have to fret over it. All's you have to do is make sure that you throw away the wrapping for the game and put the "nice and new" plastic cover in with some of your older and beaten-up game covers. Just in case your parents are a little too observant. And you'll be fine. :twisted:
                          In short, it's easier to get forgiven than to get permission.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            In short, it's easier to get forgiven than to get permission.
                            You hit the nail on the head, big guy!!! Although, if he knows his parents well enough he won't have to make up any apologies.
                            "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
                              ... you can just about get anything through Kazaa.
                              Yep, you can get anything, desirable or not.
                              No Linux, No Choice.
                              Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X