Th-Mensch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th-Mensch

Orgy already posted one screenshot of this upcoming map in another thread, so here are some more goodies. Orgy has done the most mapping on this btw. Almost the whole architecture is done by him.

Th-Mensch will have a spawn for thieves which is spawnprotected, unless guards really go to the spawn in a time eating process. But then it's obvious they are spawnraping and will be delt with by the admins. The mine area where thieves need to travel through to get inside the inner part of mensch will be dangerous for guards and clumsy thieves :twisted:. The rest of the map will be a surprise untill you can actualy play it

The screenshots below show small parts of the map. Click it the thumbnails for a bigger version.

Mines :

-----

( One of the spawn protecting ways into the mines ) ----------------- ( A small part of the mines in Th-Mensch )

Inner part :

-----

--( One of the many ways from the mines into the inner part ) ---------- ( Just a shot showing the inner part, again. )

edit: Added credits for Orgy
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

looks promising Phae any releasedate?

The map reminds me of the '' Lost city'' in the Thief series.

Comment

What are you people friggin trying to do to us?!?!? WHY WHY WHY!!!

You already KNOW we're DYING to try some new maps, and yet you taunt and taunt... ARGH. :x
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
        I was thinking the exact same thing!

Comment

And with good reason...

Comment

Is this the map that Ed Duke Cox was working on before he left? The one that didn't get put in because of balance issues?
            Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Sal no, it's an Orgy map, Phae is just helping to work on it, some of those screenies do *NOT* do that map justice. It's a teaser.

Comment

Cool looking spider.

Comment

yes the map is a LOT like lost city and in fact i was wondering if it was a continuation of the lost th-lost city map because it had so many similarities...

the screenshots like BA said don't do it justice. this map is beautiful and should be very fun.
                  http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                  -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                  -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                  -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Th-Mensch what does that mean? Is that german and means human?
                    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman

why do you answer your own question?

Comment

Nice new spider skin

But we need zombies and burrick
                        These days I find that I can't be bothered,
                        To argue with them - well what's the point?
                        Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

I hope it is not to much like lost city. I'm still stuck on that map. But still looks brilliant, will have to play it.
                          Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                          The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Yep. Originally called TH-Dig (bit boring tho), now called Mensch because of the amount of times I exclaimed "Mensch!" when making the map.
                            Red Guard
                            Thievery UT

Comment

why do you answer your own question?
                              lol, I was thinking the same...
                              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X