OK, so Im going to try making a server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so Im going to try making a server

Since nothing seems to work to get me back on the servers, I am going to try to make my own server. I am going to be using my P4 HT and will set affinity to the server on CPU1 and Ill play on CPU0, for those of you that play on it I hope it doesn't crash or anything. Let me know if there are any problems.I think I set it up similar to the rest:
    AI- clever
    600 Thief loot
    850 Guard loot
    I think thats the same as the rest.

Stop by and visit me and play

Goodluck with your server ,you'll be needing it for sure.

It's not that easy to keep a server clean and running.

Comment

Oh boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!
      ~TuF~

Comment

I could send you the standard banlist if you want it. To help keep cheaters and ragers off your server.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          I could send you the standard banlist if you want it. To help keep cheaters and ragers off your server.
          Oh hell yea! I was on the other day with someone i never saw playing before shooting me in full shadows over and over and i was crouched in a corner. And everytime I spawn I go back in the room quietly and he shoots me over and over never missing agin, mo matter what shadow I was hiding in. I just left. got tired of it in UT, glad I dont see it much in thievery. Hopefully h'es on the blocked list by now. you can PM it to me? thank you.

Comment

I found RunServer.bat for unreal, but not sure how to use that for Thievery. Also whats the difference between starting the server through the game vs.starting it with a batch file? and I know dedicated server means it can run without me being there, but why are some different sounds in dedicated vs just hitting the start server button? like I can hear other people, both teams go ARGG when they hold their weapon or bj.

Comment

Working...
            X