Ware are the Install Instructions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ware are the Install Instructions ?

Hello...I have been playing thief for years and have played all FMs and T1 T2...I want to try my luck at Thievery...If someone can direct me to some instructions I would be very greatfull , Install and setup Instructions were not on the UTT page...just how to play is all I could find.
    Thanks

PS I know I need Unreal tournament Pached...but I need to know how to combine it with thief. :? :? :? :?

Originally posted by Lightningline1
    Hello...I have been playing thief for years and have played all FMs and T1 T2...I want to try my luck at Thievery...If someone can direct me to some instructions I would be very greatfull , Install and setup Instructions were not on the UTT page...just how to play is all I could find.
    Thanks

PS I know I need Unreal tournament Pached...but I need to know how to combine it with thief. :? :? :? :?
    All you need is the main file, and the TUT Patch 1.2 file.
    Assuming you have Unreal Tour. installed and patched upto the latest version, you only have to install Thievery and apply the 1.2 patch. Easy as Pie.

As for the settings, I highly recommend you customise your controls first. TUT has quite alot of custom actions which need to be set.

Comment

Working...
    X