Thief: Deadly Shadows goes gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief: Deadly Shadows goes gold

Eidos today announced that its highly-anticipated, action-stealth game Thief: Deadly Shadows, developed by Ion Storm, has gone gold for the Xbox and the PC. Thief: Deadly Shadows will be available at retail beginning May 26, 2004 in North America.

This is great news can't wait to play it .

http://www.worthplaying.com/article....thread&order=0

Awesome!

Comment

Will there be a Thief 3 demo? And did the creators of Thief 3 ever play Thievery to help improve their game?

Comment

All I can say is that I hope there is a demo

I will just have to wait to see what others say if there isn't. I don't really want to get a illegit copy to see, so I will have to do it on opinions of others I guess if there is no demo.

I think we were promised an updated IW pc demo for europe and we never got one
        These days I find that I can't be bothered,
        To argue with them - well what's the point?
        Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

A new trailer for T3 can be found here:

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/down...html?gmid=141#
          You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Comment

wow, that's a cool trailer

Comment

Yeah, about the only 2 things that Eidos can fuck up around now, is no water, and loading screens every 30 seconds.

Gee, why am I worried? :roll:

Edit: Maybe because we could have Deus Ex 2 AI. And no editor. :roll: :roll:

2nd Edit: And performance. And unresponsive controls. I've ran through the Dues Ex 2 demo again. Lining yourself up for jumps/mantles/thin ledges is freaking impossible.

Comment

yea your right swiss i had some preformance problems in deus ex 2 too like what you said unresponsive controls i've alway's had the feeling when you press forward it would walk forward a second later it's like it's some kinda computer ''lagg'' ,freaking enoying.

Comment

Looks like Eidos has some good film people to make that trailer. Maybe they should focus on making movies instead of games.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
                    Looks like Eidos has some good film people to make that trailer. Maybe they should focus on making movies instead of games.
                    Yeah. That would be one movie I would see. Where's the money in PC games, anyways?

No, wait, they already sold out to the X-Box. That figures.

Comment

Anyone see information on the minimum system requirements anywhere? I will post here if I find anything.
                      You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky1Kenobi
                        Anyone see information on the minimum system requirements anywhere? I will post here if I find anything.
                        Take an X-box, multiply by 3, to get the same framerate on a PC.

Comment

Lol ya, the age of interactive movies

Me personally ill keep my eye on the TTLG Thief 3 Forum. Im pretty sure there will be either a clear "OMGWTFSUXBLEH" or a clear "OMGWTFBBQPWNZ" so ill wait for something like that before making a decision.

Not that id have another option. Even the US Version will come out later here in old Europe, so no need to get wussy ^_^
                          My leet Thievery Map
                          My leet UT3 Map
                          My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky1Kenobi
                            There is a sticky thread about it on the tttlg.com forums (look on the thief 3 forum) But they are basically the same of Deux Ex 2 for what I heard.
                            Damm! Thief 3 is coming out on the 26th and I stil havent got my new gfx card (one that pleases "Viktoria" enough). Good thing its coming (as usual) one month later in Europe.
                            Feel the power of the

Comment

You can read all about the system requirements here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=82136

Eidos didn't make the videos/cutscenes for Thief 3. A company that was founded by the guy that did the Thief 1/2 cutscenes founded a company called Rust Monkey (http://www.rustmonkey.com/) that is doing the videos for Thief 3. And yes, they do very high quality work.

Comment

Working...
                              X