Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Ipod responsible for man's death.

Click me

Hehehehehehehehehehe...

And it wasn't even damaged. That's some quality engineering.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Is it wrong I find this hilarious?Especially since she killed him just because he deleted her mp3 collection.

Comment

They even have an advertisement for the ipod on the same screen. ROFL.

Comment

=/

Beating someone to death with such a small piece of metal must have been quite some effort. Coz he was a nosy prick and deleted her *GASP* hard earned mp3 collection. Watta c*nt. At least she turned herself in. I wonder why that guy didnt fight back tough.

And that ad is just lol.

"Looking for some quality way to mush your friends head?"

"I-Pod - just $ 250 - and it plays music too!"
          My leet Thievery Map
          My leet UT3 Map
          My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
            I wonder why that guy didnt fight back tough.
            Because hitting a woman is wrong. :roll:
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

Even if she tries to punch yer nose tru your brain with some kind of overpriced walkman? Huh, true galantery.

But mebbe she was one of those, ehem, *Big-Boned* types and he was very small and thinly.
              My leet Thievery Map
              My leet UT3 Map
              My leet AS Map

Comment

/me awaits a call from the 1-800-LOOK-AT-CLUES hotline

Comment

If someone deleted my 2310 MP3's I'd probably kill them too.

Comment

Liquid Generation.

SABOTAGE!!!!!11!

In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Because hitting a woman is wrong.
                      Women have been pushing for egual rights from before the 20th century. Equal rights includes the removal of such things as.
                      Don't hit women
                      Women and children first

They fought for enty into our world and the first thing they do is turn it into there world and ruin any advantage of the conquer. So

MEN, Stand up for our rights, our legal equal rights. If they can hit us, we can hit them. And take pride in doing all those things that women don't do.

P.S. haven't got the quote function figuered out.
                      Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
                      The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                        I wonder if they'll use that news article in their advertising.
                        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                          Originally posted by DarkBill
                          I wonder if they'll use that news article in their advertising.
                          Probably will. After sony released news of HD minidisc, apple scrambled to come up with ways to make the pod more appealing.

Sadly the best they could do is cut the size by 1/3 and the capicity in half and cost by 3/5, WTF Apple.

Compared to the last generation MD units.........Well thats not fair really as theres not much to compare.

Ipod downers.........

#1. Must stop playing for three seconds to replenish memory EVERY TWO AND A HALF MINUTES !! This is the best they could do to prevent skipping ?????????

I would consider this a huge albet planned skip.

#2. Unreplaceable batteries that only last 6hrs on full quality playback. Ok you can get 8hrs IF you shut it off now and then. Yes you can get a backup batpak, but isint the whole idea to be more convienient then teh MD?

#3. VERY STEEP cost. $500.00 friggin dollars for a devise that skips on purpose ???

Minidisc Pros.

#1. Beautiful CD quality sounding music, sweet music, for as long as you wish, because.....

#2. backup batteries are only .39c and you can get them evarwhere. not to mention that the average charge lasts 17-56hrs of playback at the highest quality.

#3. HDMD gives you up to 5hrs of cd quality music, per disc. I got nothing else to say there.

#4.Minidisc will not skip.......Unless you fall down. Therefore the klunk your head makes when it hits the ground will most likely drown out the skip anywhoo.

#5. Minidiscs can not be used as a murder weapon. And you thought it was dangerous to have guns in the house?

#6. Volumetrically you can fit more music in the same space. Figured by totaling the playback time of the pod with one backup bat (approx 16 hrs) VS. an HDMD player with the same volume taken up with extra discs (4, 5hr discs) and the single factory battery.

Dats deh scoop.
                          Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

MINIDISC CONS:

Minidiscs are hard to put music on. They must be "recorded" onto realtime (1X).

What are you going to do with 20 discs floating around, all independently labeled with a magic marker? Fumbling around switching minidiscs in the car is not fun. An iPod (or other 3rd party mp3 player) has all the music on one volume.

---

I don't have an iPod, but my roommate has a minidisc player. I'm less than impressed with minidiscs.

My best solution: mp3 hard drive portable player connected to a mini FM broadcaster ($25).
                            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

I find it strange how she got mad when he deleted her mp3's, because iTunes and the iPod automatically sync together whenever it's plugged in through firewire, so she must've had the music on her computer as well. Perhaps he also erased that.

Funny story though
                              Predator
                              Black Cat Games Modeler
                              Black Cat Games
                              Nightblade
                              Thievery

Comment

Working...
                              X