Halflife completed in 1 hour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halflife completed in 1 hour.

A guy finished halflife in 1 hour(well 55 minutes and 48 seconds to be excact)on hard ,while it took me weeks ops:

Greetings! My nick is -think.circle- and I want to tell you something about my Half-life speed run. After having watched some awesome speed movies for several games I started to wonder if I could make a run through my favorite game that keeps me addicted since its release in 1998: Half-life As you can see I did it

You can watch the movie here:http://www.planetquake.com/sda/other/halflife.html

A other guy once finished doom 2 in fricking 14 mins and 41 secs

Check his movie here:http://www.gamershell.com/download_5369.shtml

Freaks.....

It takes me longer to dl it
    In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

I saw somewhere someone beat Pac Man in something like 4 minutes.
      "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
        A other guy once finished doom 2 in fricking 14 mins and 41 secs

Check his movie here:http://www.gamershell.com/download_5369.shtml
        That isn't hard. I've beaten the first episode in 5 minutes before.
        <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Watched Doom2. Aah, the endless gore....
          [/nostalgia]

Don't have the time ATM to watch an HOUR of Halflife. My conservative coworkers probably think I'm insane as it is thinking I was playing a game on my computer at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
            I saw somewhere someone beat Pac Man in something like 4 minutes.
            That game had a conclusion?
            Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
            Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
              That game had a conclusion?
              Holy Crap!! I didn't know either!!!
              "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

I doubt it about Pac Man as there is no real ending, just the bug where it crashes on level 457 or somthing like that.
                Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

That was a joke :grin:

Comment

Just curios....those guys making the speedruns arent japanese, are they? (kekekeke ^_______^)

EDIT : Hrm, tried to dl the Doom2 movie, but it just sez "Download Initializing" for like 10 minutes now. Thought it was coz of Mozilla and Firewall and stuff, but after disabling and switching to Internet Explorer i just got bombarded with stupid ads and lots of other pages i dont give shit about opening. Gamershell sucks. Any other source?
                    My leet Thievery Map
                    My leet UT3 Map
                    My leet AS Map

Comment

Speaking of Pac-Man, he just does not seem to go a way: http://www.pacmanhattan.com

Player dens did one maze in 47 minutes.
                      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Heeey,I've been looking for this,thanks.

Comment

I've done Prince of Persia: Sands of time in about three hours. Its kinda fun to be able to complete a game in one sitting...
                          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                            Its kinda fun to be able to complete a game in one sitting...
                            It is, but not the first time around for me. I've had to restart games from the beginning *way* too many times. If i'm moving along too fast, I always get a nagging thought in the back of my head that somehow i'm going to screw up my game and have to backtrack, at least to the start of the level I was on.
                            <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Haha. Man this guy did some crazy stuff letting him skip entire levels. I think I still like Quake Done Quicker the best though for some reason. Crazy grenande jumps in that one.
                              (AKA Dresden)
                              Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Working...
                              X