This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Can Drink More?

As we all know, Anarchita and Shug both like to have a drink or 2 or 25. I'm looking to honor one of them with the "Biggest Alcholoic in Thievery" award. Let the voting begin.
    Anar
    0%
    Shug
    0%

ANARCHTICA DRINKS LIGHT BEER THE DEFENSE RESTS ITS CASE
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkShug
      ANARCHTICA DRINKS LIGHT BEER THE DEFENSE RESTS ITS CASE
      I know you're drunk and all Shug but do we really need all caps?

Comment

I wanted to emphasize it. My apologies, O Great One
        Nightmaster,

Comment

Shug, for absolute certain. Having being actually there to "speak" to him when he's had a few... and hearing the famous "Fuck yeah".

BTW, he's very abusive whilst drunk, but easy to flirt with. :wink:
          ~TuF~

Comment

I don't know TM. Anar is drunk on a regular basis. Shug only gets drunk a few times a week from what I can tell. I would think Anar's tolerance is higher.

*edit* Whoever wins this vote will be honored with this award being announced every 15 minutes in our server.

Comment

The more you drink, the higher your tolerance should be. HOWEVER: if you drink light beer every night, it makes you a pussy™.

But seriously, there's a difference between how regularly you drink and HOW MUCH you can drink.
              Nightmaster,

Comment

Ummm, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                  Ummm, who cares?
                  Shug's manhood hinges on the outcome of this thread, so Shug cares.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                    Shug, for absolute certain. Having being actually there to "speak" to him when he's had a few... and hearing the famous "Fuck yeah".

BTW, he's very abusive whilst drunk, but easy to flirt with. :wink:
                    Man, from what I'm getting at, just about half the TUT population all lives in the same neighborhood, or something.

I got some German, some Dutch, Irish and Scottish, plus Native American in me, like no drinking in my family, yeah right. I could probably drink you all under the table. What are they supposed to be drinking? Vodka? Tequila? Sake?
                    "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Grank obviously cares. He started the thread
                      Nightmaster,

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                        Grank obviously cares. He started the thread
                        haha! I care in a "haha Shug is drunk again" kind of way.

Comment

How can you tell which one drinks more? From their playing? I tried to play thievery after drinking just 1 cosmopolitan. I was in my “sex in the city” phase and I saw that the drink was served in a really cool glass. So I ordered it not knowing what was in the drink. I later found out that it was mostly vodka. Soon afterwards, I was a guard in Skelton head and had a difficult time trying to figure out who was the thief and who was a guard. I ended up being a rat really quick. So, based on my experience, do Anarchita and Shug play better or worse while drunk?
                          formerly littlek

Comment

littlek
                            do Anarchita and Shug play better or worse while drunk?

well, when you are drunk you just _think_ you're good @ thievery.....but you're not.. so I'll say shug is better while......drunk........ :lol: :lol:

haha jk mate! XD
                            .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Based on all the conversations I had with Shug... well... I'm willing to bet he's drinking more than anyone else in this forum.
                              JM

Comment

Working...
                              X