Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Fun

While you're waiting for Alien Swarm :lol:

I have the high score at the time I posted this, but you guys will probably beat me :grin:

Have fun

good lord man,I don't see how you good stand playing that long.I got to 68k and was bored out of my mind.

Comment

Zidane you freak!
      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

man i love that game

Comment

I recall that game being much harder...either the aliens are totally wussy in that version, or I have become much more l33t than I was as a kid. :grin:

Comment

I got to play on an original arcade machine a few months ago; yes that version is much easier

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox
              good lord man,I don't see how you good stand playing that long.I got to 68k and was bored out of my mind.
              I paused the game when I thought of ideas for my work, and unpaused when my brain got blocked again.

Comment

As Dalai said, CrimsonLand is a more similar game.

Comment

Oh the monoteny!!! It's Atari all over again!!!
                  "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Ah! the game that rally got things going! From such humble beginnings led to what we have today.
                    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Working...
                    X